+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV Theme Songs/Music!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    All my favorites have already been listed, except as a kid i loved "The New Zoo Review" theme. Does anyone else remeber this show.
    I do MHayes!

The female southern belle hippo in a dress with a hankie in her hand, the wierd scholarly owl with a graduation cap...the frog that wore the turtleneck sweater, the mopey "real-life" charecter guy (was his name Doug?) with the bad hair, bad mustache and bad glasses...the viriginal "real-life" woman charecter...I remember liking the show and being creeped out by it at the same time...sort of like those Sid & Marty Croft Shows like "Sigmund & The Sea Monster"...shows were "real life" charecters interacted with people dressed up in giant suits of wierd animals and stuff...like a Ronald McDonald commerical come to life...fun and creepy at the same time.
    Last edited by Daddio; 12-10-2003 at 04:31 PM.

The guys name was Doug. I remember because in the theme song it says "with Doug and Emmy Jo every day's a different show"
    I agree, looking back it definitely had a creepy edge.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Im :new here, so b nice 2 me! This post board seem to be one of the better ones I've seen. Looks like a lot of time was put into it. Congrats on the design whoever did it.
    My favorite themes are ER, FEAR FACTOR, Bachlor, and many others. Which leads to my neXt question..does anyone here know where to find Fear Factor music on the web? Or even better Bachlor? If anyone knows, please please link me to the site, if you can't do that, E-mail. Or just attach it to the think in Zip file you can create automatically in windows XP.

Thank you for your time,
    Nobe

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    nobeac and welcome to FORT !

This forum is also definitely the best. You're still new here, and it will take some time to adapt. So there are many different topics. This one is more for the music. So you can post all you want.

The one, the only, Magnum PI
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I do MHayes!

The female southern belle hippo in a dress with a hankie in her hand, the wierd scholarly owl with a graduation cap...the frog that wore the turtleneck sweater, the mopey "real-life" charecter guy (was his name Doug?) with the bad hair, bad mustache and bad glasses...the viriginal "real-life" woman charecter...I remember liking the show and being creeped out by it at the same time...sort of like those Sid & Marty Croft Shows like "Sigmund & The Sea Monster"...shows were "real life" charecters interacted with people dressed up in giant suits of wierd animals and stuff...like a Ronald McDonald commerical come to life...fun and creepy at the same time.

OMG Daddio you are a pop culture encyclopedia!!! I remember that show too but I could only recall the owl and the hippo!!

As for TV show themes...my all-time favourite is the one from Laverne & Shirley. My girlfriend and I had gone to see Wayne's World when it was in the theatres, and during the bit when Wayne & Garth spoofed the opening to L & S we started singing in our seats at the top of our lungs...amazing we didn't get thrown out...

For all fellow FORTers with preschoolers - the theme for Bob the Builder is great (Can we build it? YES WE CAN!!!)
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    For all fellow FORTers with preschoolers - the theme for Bob the Builder is great (Can we build it? YES WE CAN!!!)
    That's probably one of the better..no, I don't want to use the term better, more tolerable ones. Its not as bad as the 'Maisy Mouse' or 'Franklin' themes which make me want to rip my ears off.

One of my favorites was The Fall Guy theme song.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Rin
    DZ-Party Girl
    I like The OC's theme song California by Phantom Planet but then again I just like Phantom Planet

ok , the Dawson's Creek theme & TAR & survivor themes.

FORT Newbie

ER music

Hi! I need to know the title and the name of the artist of the new theme of ER. Do You know? My daughter is all over me about that song and I must admit that I like the song too. She's awsome, the singer. Well, oh yes my daughter too. Anyway, need to find out and hope You can help me.

Thanks!
    Pirvenka

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Survivor is the best. And Dallas... great one!

ER is just amazing, give me chills.

I also like Knots Landing and Hill Street Blues.

Worst one has got to be Friends. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread