+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VH1 Bands reunited

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Actuallly, I thought that years ago the news reported that two of them had died of AIDS. That obviously wasn't the case.
    Now see I'm NOT as crazy as I thought I was!! For years I'd thought Holly Johnson to be dead, imagine my surprise when they found and interviewed him....looks mighty alive for a dead guy.

PSi
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I'd thought Holly Johnson to be dead, imagine my surprise when they found and interviewed him....looks mighty alive for a dead guy.

No, don't be fooled libra.Look at the rolling stones. Keith richards has been dead for years. You'd be amazed with they can do with anamitronics these days

I was touched by one of the guys in Kajagoogoo the one who had the biggest hair. Before their concert he turned around, bent over and lifted his skirt. He was not "too shy shy". It was an accident the way Janet's boob camero was. He seemed so sweet and still looked good. The drummer looked good too, unless you see him smiling from his left side. It was a nice get together.

I also saw part of A Flock of Seagulls. They sang together.

FORT Regular
    New season of this show started today. I love this show, so much fun to watch because i was a teenager in the 80's so it brings back memories for me too. Today was Haircut 100.

Also i find it interesting how always at least one member of every band was so depressed and couldn't carry on even though it seemed like they had it all.

Sadly I've missed a couple of the 2nd wave of Bands Reunited But on the flip side, this is VH1 so I'll have PLENTY of repeats to catch up with! Has anybody seen them all on this go round? I know I missed Haircut100 but I did see ABC, NKOTB (:rolleyes I never even liked them when they were "in" but I had to watch anyways), English Beat, and right now I have The Motels recording to watch later. Are there any others that I've missed?

I really really liked the ABC one! Of what I've seen that's my favorite from this batch, but then again, it's also the one I was looking forward to the most. Somehow I missed that Martin Fry was really sick and that's why he pretty much dropped off the face of the planet for a while, but he sounded and looked amazing for the show!

English Beat was pretty darned good also, that was really a hefty task to be taken on in working with them. If I'm not mistaken it's the largest group of people to work with yet.

I missed the NKOTB reunion?? Crud! Well, there's always reruns.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I missed the NKOTB reunion?? Crud! Well, there's always reruns.

MAJOR SPOILER of NKOTB Show

Click to see Spoiler:
    For some reason Danny & Donnie was too STUCK UP to get together let alone appear on camera so in a sense NKOTB was a NO GO

regarding the NKOTB show,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i think it's pretty stupid to do a show about a reunion of a band when the band refuses to reunite. if i don't get to see the stupid band perform at the end of the show, i'm not interested in all the hype leading up to the nonperformance at the nonreunion.
    but that's just me.

I saw the NKOTB show...wow. Jonathan's still hot!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Jonathon was always my favorite! I liked the tall, dark, handsome, shy type when I was 8. Now I like the tall, dark, handsome, athletic types (ie. Derek Jeter).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast