+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VH1 Bands reunited

PSi
    Quote Originally Posted by weston
    yeah it would be a short show.
    but so was Extreme...

maybe they should have VH1 Bands Reunited shorts. like all the ones who said NO!
    That's why Extreme and Squeeze are half hour shows.

It'd be nice to see groups like the smiths and wham to reuinte and all, but i don't thikn they have a budget to actually do that. If you think about it, in addition to paying these guys (i assume well) to actually do this, they have to fly entire crews all across the world in the span of a week. That's why bands like Squeeze and Romeo Void are on.

what about WHAM! ? I think we'd all like to see George Michael and that other no-talent guy.
    Oh, do you mean Wham, Bam thank you Mr. Officer?

They need to try to get bands like the Smiths back together...can you imagine Morrissey? hah.

other bands I would like to see attempted (more like see how the siblings would act)

The Kinks
    The Jesus and Mary Chain
    Oasis

that'd be fun...but also a train wreck.
    Oasis kicked out another member (drummer Alan White) but they are still together and working on a new album with producers Death in Vegas.
    Of course Liam and Noel are entertaining anytime they get together, but it's still a bit premature to put them on this show. (unless only 2 original members counts)
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Well, Ameer had to travel cross country for The Alarm, and they flew the guy from Romeo Void in from Japan, plus brought in Paul Rutherford from Frankie Goes to Hollywood from New Zealand, so I don't think globe hopping is *that* much of a consideration.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

PSi
    but paying in some english teacher in japan, and flying in someone like george michaels i think differs greatly in price.

I think for the next season, it would be funny if they tried to reunite someone like Coolio. "hey, coolio, ameer from vh1. i know you're on the set of you're latest reality show, i was wondering if you'd like to get back with your...self in a one night performance for your fans"
    ok, so what if only i find that amusing. i still think it'd be funny Better than Extreme.

Last night he was trying to reunite Frankie Goes To Hollywood from Relax, Don't Do It fame. I saw up to the part where he already got all of them to at least agree to meet. Did anyone else see that show? What happened next?

Eldee they all got to meet and talk about old times, But lead singer Holly Johnson didn't agree to play the concert. That bit...

Hi Texi, did you want to right that bit of an @$$?

Yep!

Actuallly, I thought that years ago the news reported that two of them had died of AIDS. That obviously wasn't the case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast