+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Big In 2004 ?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

Who Will Be Big In 2004 ?

For me, I do think Stacie Orrico is gonna be big. She has a great voice and she looks very pretty and, her mole is kinda a unique feature of hers that stood up ahead of the others. I do hope this girl stay with her roots and don't do what Britney Spears they all did.

Another is the England rockers The Darkness. They are already huge in Europe and most of England, and they have a funny way of singing those rock tunes, and have a few funny videos with totally no meaning. Other than that, I think the music they do are pretty okay. Their album, Permission To Land, is rising quickly at the Billboard 200 Albums Chart. Do watch out for them !

Enough of mine, what about yours ?

PSi
    i liked the darnkess better...when they were called foreigner.
    As for 2004-
    incubus is comin out with a new album, the kids like them. not i though. Then again, i knew of them right when s.c.i.e.n.c.e came out. My, how they've changed.
    Slipknot's new one should be big. Now those rebellious mall kids have something else to bring them down.
    and nine inch nails' long awaited album should be out then too. That i'm looking forward to.

FORT Fogey
    Stacie Orrico will not go the Britney Spear root... I am quite sure of it.

As for who will be big... I would assume a no-brainer would be the winner of AI3....

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    nine inch nails' long awaited album should be out then too. That i'm looking forward to.
    Really? I'd love it if they put out something new! It's been five years since "The Fragile," so that's about his normal schedule for releasing LPs, right?

I think Dido will be big this year. I also think Shania Twain will continue with success seeing she will still be on tour most of the year.

Not sure who else for the moment....

Dido's album "Life For Rent" has already shifted more sales than any other CD.

PSi, I heard that it would probably be Slipknot's last album? I don't know if it's true, though.

Big in 2004? Probably Eminem, I think he'll have a new CD this year.
    There's a Canadian band, Default, which rocks my socks, I hope they get the success they deserve

Oh, I remember. I really dig this group call Switchfoot. They are great rockers and I think they do deserve some credits. They have that new song called "Meant To Live" and it's great...

PSi
    Yeah, they siad it would be their last album, but it doesn't mean the mall kids won't go crazy over it

Also which should be big-
    U2
    Guns N' Roses (like it'll ever come out)
    Norah Jones - I don't know how, but she won all those awards, so someone's gotta look forward to it.

FORT Fogey
    Janet Jackson, Brandy, Destiny's Child, Michelle Williams, ok not so much Michelle but she'll do great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast