+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Big In 2004 ?

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Pug Jelly !!!! I heard of you guys... I am from Singapore too... and I heard your Perfect 10 smash, "Give Or Take"... I can't believe one of you four guys are here at this forum.... !
    the irony in all of this, when did i post this 2-3 days ago?..

Sadly to note Pug Jelly is no more...Adam has quit!~ (no comments on details though, that's up to him to note) He did write a post in our website's forumn thought but yeah!..

What can say, bit POed, but then what can I do?

*i know this is off topic, but just find it contradicting, one day i'm saying Pug Jelly gonna be the next big thing, next Pug Jelly is no more.!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    But what ? Quit so fast ? Maybe the three of you should continue with the job and the group... My friend will be so shocked that you guys had quit...

Ok people, back to the topic of who will be big this year. Anyone heard of Kayne West ? He sang the song "Through The Wire" which is rising high on the US Billboard Charts. He was also one of the rappers for "Slow Jamz" by Twista and Jamie Foxx. He also did writing and producing for "You Don't Know My Name" for Alicia Keys. I think he's gonna be big....

No...Adam quit...we didn't split...he just quit the band, we don't know exactly what's going to happen. Just want to set the record straight.

ok ...yeah the post who will be big, whatshisname? Will Young...wait he already is .... erm.... I dunno maybe Robbie Williams might finally break into the US, then he'll def. be big!....

note: so u going to MTV Asia Awards? lol...your avatar & signature, i'm trying to get tix (did you get any?), but the only way is the win the damn things, how am i suppose to do that.

Robbie Williams will be big if he pushes himself to work hard... Will Young is already huge in Europe... I really hope more people know him outside Europe... I mean, at least I think he's definitely better than Gareth Gates...

My vote goes for Interpol. "Turn on the Bright Lights" is a great album. It's very David Bowie / Ian Curtis / Peter Murphy in the vocals department. The music is also very well done, moody soundscapes that go along with the vocals.
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Well, umm... Bored's list of who he wants to be popular would include Hoobastank, Default, and Default. Unfortunetly, I'm afraid that Christina Aguilera might get even hoey-er and release a new album that will be big...

Eamon he is gonna make it BIG!!!!!!!!!!

Black Eyed Peas, if they aren't already big.

Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    Haha...yeah ME...Remmeber the Name "Masashi" or "Pug Jelly" we will be big...lol...My band....www.pugjelly.com

No bit serisouly who will be big?..Well American Idol 3 ? We shall see .... sick of these Pops'terZ
    hey, funny funny. Pug Jelly is suddenly big now. universal contract, mtv features, music video shooting under-way, mtv-asia soon airplay, already on the radio, CD just launched.... I guess it's not long "will be big" they are becoming big.

you know its funny to see this old thread on here.. while I love Stacie Orrico alot.. she did not make as big a hit as I thought she would and really, we haven't heard any from Fantasia.. though I am sure she will pick up just in time for self-promotion of AI4... as someone else said in another thread, the darkness already faded into obscurity...

In Retrospect its been I'd say, Jojo, Black Eyed Peas and Yellowcard that I've noticed make big hits, but also its unfair to say that considering I don't think their albums released in time (except maybe BEP)..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast