+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Big In 2004 ?

One of my favourite bands 'Death Cab for Cutie' was on Kilborn last night and are getting great reviews from RollingStone and tons of other critics. I agree Norah Jones will be big news this year as well as Incubus whos new album comes out on February 3rd.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Oh, I remember. I really dig this group call Switchfoot. They are great rockers and I think they do deserve some credits. They have that new song called "Meant To Live" and it's great...
    Switchfoot... omg... I love these guys, I remember my friend sending me a bunch of songs from the Walk to Remember soundtrack... and Switchfoot's I dare you to move was one of them....

good song...

then a few weeks ago I heard them say switchfoot on the radio, and I was like, whoa.. these guys finally getting some recognition eh?

Meant to Live is an excellent, excellent song

and once U2 comes out with their new album, it's bound to be huge

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    Yeah, they siad it would be their last album, but it doesn't mean the mall kids won't go crazy over it

Also which should be big-
    U2
    Guns N' Roses (like it'll ever come out)
    Norah Jones - I don't know how, but she won all those awards, so someone's gotta look forward to it.
    Norah Jones . Besides that her newest album is about to be released, she also (believe it or not) sings with Outkast on the album "Speakerboxxx / The Love Below". Would love to check out how it sounds like cause it's an interesting collaboration...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Switchfoot... omg... I love these guys, I remember my friend sending me a bunch of songs from the Walk to Remember soundtrack... and Switchfoot's I dare you to move was one of them....

good song...

then a few weeks ago I heard them say switchfoot on the radio, and I was like, whoa.. these guys finally getting some recognition eh?

Meant to Live is an excellent, excellent song

and once U2 comes out with their new album, it's bound to be huge
    MOP, great taste. I was a fan of Mandy Moore and AWTR (A Walk To Remember) and the whole soundtrack was marvellous. Switchfoot contributed about 3-4 songs on the album, and they were ALL so awesome ! By the way, on the track "Someday We'll Know", Mandy Moore collaborated with a guy call Jonathon Foreman. He is actually the lead singer of Switchfoot. Just wanna share.

I say:

Maroon 5
    FeFe Dobson
    Winner of AI3
    Destinys Child

FORT Fogey
    I think Usher will make a comeback too, his new single is at number 7 in three weeks, a pretty amazing feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    I think Usher will make a comeback too, his new single is at number 7 in three weeks, a pretty amazing feat.
    Getting Ludacris and Lil' Jon on the hit "Yeah", Usher is doing a good move to hip-hop with good help in the business...

Who will be big in 2004? ME!

Haha...yeah ME...Remmeber the Name "Masashi" or "Pug Jelly" we will be big...lol...My band....www.pugjelly.com

No bit serisouly who will be big?..Well American Idol 3 ? We shall see .... sick of these Pops'terZ

Pug Jelly !!!! I heard of you guys... I am from Singapore too... and I heard your Perfect 10 smash, "Give Or Take"... I can't believe one of you four guys are here at this forum.... !

Jay
    Jazz singer Lizz Wright. Her debut album "Salt" was fabulous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast