View Poll Results: Is Michael Jackson a Bad Father?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Hanging kids out the window? Veil? The man is psycho

20 74.07%
  • No. He's misunderstood and is just protective

3 11.11%
  • Other

4 14.81%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jackson

i'm going with psycho, too. he has definitely lost his mind.

I think he has definitely gone crazy.
    It's such a shame because he had such talent.

I feel so sad that we have been able to really witness his demise in the media.
    He started out as a seemingly regular kid, but it appears that such intense publicity and scrutiny, plus an abusive father led to to whole range of problems for him.

There must be people oin his life crying out to help him, but it doesn't appear that he allows that.
    Someone close to him must have told him what he was doing to himself with all the cosmetic surgery.

I find the whole situation very sad.
    I don't think he's been living in the real world for years.

His brothers all look very "normal", great looking guys most of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

From Yahoo! News - PageSix.com

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACKO'S CHILLER
    Wed Nov 20, 3:32 AM ET
    By ALLAN HALL and BILL HOFFMANN

Jacko went dangerously wacko yesterday as he flashed a maniacal grin and dangled his 8-month-old son by one arm over the railing of a fifth-floor balcony in Berlin.

For several terrifying seconds, the Gloved One appeared to be in danger of letting the infant plunge 70 feet.

German authorities have launched a probe into the sickening act, while Jacko pal, the spoon-bending psychic Uri Geller, said he'll confront the entertainer to ask: "Michael, what have you done?"

"I'm stunned, I'm shocked. I just cannot believe that Michael would do this, to show the fans his baby by dangerously dangling a little human being over a railing," Geller said.

The sickening stunt occurred as Jacko, in Berlin with his three kids to accept a lifetime achievement award, walked onto the balcony of the posh presidential suite at the Aldon Hotel to wave to fans.

In his right arm was his youngest child, Prince Michael II, who wore a baby-blue jumper with a white towel around his head to hide his face from photographers.

As fans watched in horror, the weirdo pop star broke into a huge smile and inexplicably dangled the youngster over the iron rail and swayed him back and forth like a prize.

The freaked-out tot began to squirm and kick his feet, and it appeared as through Jackson was losing his grip.

Onlookers gasped as Jacko's grin turned to a look of terror as he realized what might happen.

But instead of taking his free left hand to help secure the slipping baby, he used it instead to make sure the towel didn't slip off Prince Michael II's face.

Jacko finally managed to yank the kicking baby back to safety, then scurried back inside and passed him off to a nanny.

"I can only think it's his brains, not his nose, that needs the most treatment," said Jutta Schmidt, a cleaning lady who witnessed the tot horror as she walked home from work.

Jacko's camp was silent last night.

"We've been getting calls on this all day. We have absolutely no comment," said a spokesman for Jackson's manager, Trudy Green.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eny
    FORT Fogey
    If joe nobody would have done the same thing, the kids would have been taken away. He deserves the same treatment as everyone else.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Prince Michael II
    Update: There is apparently no truth to the rumor that Jacko is going to change the baby's name to a symbol and ask that he be referred to as "The Baby Formerly Known as Prince Michael II."

W!!!!!!!!

LOL wayner

But seriously Michael appears to have lost it years ago and it just keeps slipping away further from him. He is a sick scarey little man who sadly is the parent of 3 childern.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Amazing what money can do, isn't it? The man is a freak - I wouldn't be surprised if Prince Michael II is actually a clone... or created from leftover Jacko scraps.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

agentcarver
    "Other"... He's menatlly unstable, in my opinion.

There are 3 things we can do to "Help" Jacko at this point:
    - Therapy
    - Medication
    - Metal Particles known as "Bullets"

FORT Fogey
    Hmmmm... So, I'm the only one who thinks he's misunderstood...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12