+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kid Rock

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    JD, DJ hanging around here huh ? Yes, I did saw 'Picture' before and I must say you have a good taste in music. It is such a sad song... "I put your picture away. I swear I changed my ways. I just called to say I love you... Come back home" about "Pamelda's um... lungs"... I think Kid is a nice guy afterall. I think he's really in love with Pamelda.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    JD, DJ hanging around here huh ? Yes, I did saw 'Picture' before and I must say you have a good taste in music. It is such a sad song... "I put your picture away. I swear I changed my ways. I just called to say I love you... Come back home" about "Pamelda's um... lungs"... I think Kid is a nice guy afterall. I think he's really in love with Pamelda.

Of course I have good taste in music. Good taste in friends, too. And not a bad hobby. Come back home isn't the song about Pamela tho, it's on the new cd about going back home to Hollywood, oh and give me my house keys back. I love the guy. He's got a b-gillion dollars and instead of changing the locks on his doors, he asks for her keys back. That's just classic trailer trash. Again, I love him.
    Last edited by J.D.; 12-14-2003 at 01:40 PM.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    "come back home" that I was singing about, was not a song, but it's part of "Picture". So I'm gettin' more confused about his relationship with Pam.

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    "come back home" that I was singing about, was not a song, but it's part of "Picture". So I'm gettin' more confused about his relationship with Pam.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to confuse you. Yes, "come back home" is a line from "Picture". I was just trying to clarify that that wasn't the song about her. From what I understand, he's not all the mooshy about her and his lyrics are not so nice. Maybe he's a little bitter? But honestly, how can one be so bitter from being dumped by a cartoon figure?

Wow. Just now watching the KR Christmas. I don't care what the press says. The man is magic. His talent is so varied. He rocks harder than ever, kicks a$$ on stage, and even argues with his mom in the kitchen while trying to help her fix dinner. So sweet. I can see where he gets his "cool" from. Go Mrs. Ritchie!

[/B]
    Last edited by J.D.; 12-15-2003 at 01:28 AM.

Sorry - I'm a post-pest. KR has a fabulous country voice, mixes it well with rock. If I didn't like it, I'd say so. I think I've just laid eyes on my next ex-husband....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12