What is/are your favorite songs, albums, mix tapes etc. to put on the stereo just before you and your special someone make the pilgramage into "the other room"?
For me it tends to vary upon mood etc. but here are a few never fail standards...
* Al Green - Greatest Love Songs (has to include "Lets Stay Together")
* Marvin Gaye - Greatest Hits (has to included 'Lets Get it On' and 'Sexual Healing')
* Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecxtasy
* Greates Soul Love Songs - Complilation CD
* Donna Summer - Love to Love You Baby (the LONG version)