+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speakerboxxx/The Love Below

Speakerboxxx/The Love Below

Anyone have it?

I got the album today, and, wow. Definitely neat. The Love Below isn't a traditional album though, and the songs are all weird - but that's what makes them so good. It's definitely very innovative. I need some time for some of the songs to grow on me. I love 'Hey Ya'.

I liked Speakerboxxx more than I thought I would. 'The Way You Move' is great, one of my favorites on the album.

A true standout though, is 'Ghettomusick'. Brilliant. Very innovative techno/dance blend and who can forget the Patti LaBelle snipets.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I heard, the album is very good. What's more, it's two for the price of one... Definitely worth buying !

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    It's funny, Im actually listening the Speakerboxxx now. I bought the CD when it first came out...BRILLIANT!!! This is good music..different,exciting...I havent taken it out of my CD player (except to switch to the Love Below ) I really am enjoying the CD. My hubby had to get his own copy because I wont let him take mine! I've played it for a few friends and about 5 of them went out to get it!
    I love Andre and Big Boi, so quirky!!
    I have all Outkast CD's,,Stankonia, Aquemini...all excellent...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I don't have the album. I'm thinking of buying it though. "Hey Ya" of course is awesome. A lot of the other songs I've heard from the album are really good. "Spread" is a very interesting one.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Mdrio, I LOVE spread, such a nice melody for a *naughty* subject...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread