+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-tina on the Cover of Blender.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

X-tina on the Cover of Blender.

I was wondering what you all thought of these pics of X-tina..I thought she looked especially pretty in these photos ...a little sassy and Im starting to get use to the black hair. APparently her last cover on Blender sold 143 million copies...the most ever...Okay give your opinions
    Last edited by Tallulahbaby; 10-01-2006 at 11:09 AM.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    ...Okay give your opinions
    To me they look like the typical X-Tina/Britney check out my hot bod and pay attention to me soley because I act and look like I am as easy as first grade math. Pay no attention to my musical or lyrical talents.

Brit needs to market herself that way because she has no talent what-so-ever. Xtina (who came up with that name herself by the way to further her "dirty" rep) is actually a very talented singer and songwriter and should be able to get by without slutting it up.

That is my humble opinion

daddio, i pretty much agree with ya...put those aren't slutty pics at all... Slutty is Britney's Esquire cover and photo essay inside...lol
    i just think Xtina looks good in white..with the black hair..

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    daddio, i pretty much agree with ya...but those aren't slutty pics at all...
    I'd have to humbly and friendly disagree with you there. Other than the 4th photo which is pretty tame by Xtina standards, she is showing a lot of leg, gallons of cleavage, her outfits are tight, she has a "come hither" look on her face and one photo has the words "Dirty AND Bad" (as if being either dirty or bad were not enough).

They seem slutty (OK maybe not slutty but Eroctic) enough to me. But again, that is simply my opionion and I really appreciate and respect how you and/or others feel about them and what they represent.

I like the last picture. She looks a lot better in it then she usually does.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

lol, I actually have a dress like that!!! lol Its red though.. lolol But I leave my 'come hither" look at home when I wear it!
    Anyway I absolutely agree with you on the point of singers selling themselves as these sex-upped tarts to promote their music. Check out the cover of ROlling stone. Jessica SImpson is in her underwear and stilettos. Has nothing to do with her music. It is sad.

Speaking from the viewpoint of someone who used to do graphic design, my only thought is "photoshop!!" I don't mean they've been changed drastically, but her head size in the first one and the way it sits on her body is not natural. This isn't a comment about Christina, but more a comment on the actual photos themselves.

I guess my point is I'm just sad to see that nowadays you can never see a "real" photo of someone anymore. I'm sure her figure is just fine without all the odd positioning? I mean even little things like creating shadows that aren't there, head tilt, extended eyelashes, etc. etc. Would just like to see a regular photo I guess?

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    Though they aren't partically slutty. I only really like the last one (mostly because the dress is nice and she's look more normal). The rest she's wearing way to much make up and it looks nasty. She looks kind of freaky in the red dress. Her fake tanning is soo obvious and not attractive at all, nothing against fake tanning, but you shouldn't do it to the point that you are orange. So I don't really like the pics, no.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Hey thanks for the awsome pictures !

Eh, I think she looks great. If she wants to ho it up all over town, let her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast