+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tenacious D

FORT Newbie
    Dudes! I just saw "mantenna"'s gift, the video of "Tribute!" Such sweet, blissful riffs! Truly, my socks were f***in' knocked off

Glee, gooka gooka glee...

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    omg..

funniest. video. ever.

Thanks, Mantenna, for keepin' the ROCK alive!!!

[IMG]images/img/davesatan.gif[/IMG]

And just in case any of you guys didn't know, that shiny demon shining is none other than Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters and of course the other greatest band in the world, Nirvana.

Here's a pic of them looking more "normal" in the studio (which, in itself is a matter of opinion).

[IMG]images/img/daveandtheD.jpg[/IMG]

SCHOOLED BY SATAN!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Hey, fellow fans of the D! Just saw that they're going to be on Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night.I've already set my reminder on the cable box.WooHoo!!
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jules77
    Hey, fellow fans of the D! Just saw that they're going to be on Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night.I've already set my reminder on the cable box.WooHoo!!

Jules - thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by jules77
    Thanks for dropping by and sharing the news, Jules! I'll need a reminder myself, I always miss these things!

That same day they're also going to be on the radio show "Loveline" and MTV2 is supposed to have a special at 7:30pm, I think.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

BTW guys, I got my DVD yesterday. I've only watched the first disk, but it is a must-have for D fans!!! I'll tell you more when I watch the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    BTW guys, I got my DVD yesterday. I've only watched the first disk, but it is a must-have for D fans!!! I'll tell you more when I watch the rest of it.

Excellent! Full review, Snow!

How many Junior Western Bacon Cheeseburgers? (scale of 1 to 5)

I give it 5 Junior Western Bacons Chis or 4 Chicken McNuggets (plus the one up your butt, because I'm only wanting a four nugget thing, I'm watching my figure). It rocked my frickin' SOCKS OFF!!!

When I have more time, I'll post in more detail. But if you don't already have it, BUY IT TODAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I give it 5 Junior Western Bacons Chis or 4 Chicken McNuggets (plus the one up your butt, because I'm only wanting a four nugget thing, I'm watching my figure). It rocked my frickin' SOCKS OFF!!!

When I have more time, I'll post in more detail. But if you don't already have it, BUY IT TODAY!!!

Snow, you win! You win! One to nuthin!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123