+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scary Celeb hair

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Who do you think has scary celeb hair....or has had a bad hairstyle.??

* Flock of Seagulls (used to anyway)
    * Cyndi Lauper
    * Boy George
    (heck, just about any off-beat music star of the 80's for that matter)
    *Michael Jackson
    * Any male TV or movie star that refuses to even attempt to drag a comb through or wash their hair. The "messy" looks is over (or should be) and was stupid to begin with. Same goes with shaving. If I see one more guy on TV show how "artisticly tortured" or "bohemian" he is by always having a three day shadow on his face (ie: Berger on Sex and the City or any other guy playing a writer, teacher, artist etc.), I am going to hunt him down and dry shave him!

I got news for ya, if you have to work that hard to always keep your hair messy or three day shadow, you aint that tortured or bohemian.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    * Flock of Seagulls (used to anyway)
    ........* Any male TV or movie star that refuses to even attempt to drag a comb through or wash their hair. ........I got news for ya, if you have to work that hard to always keep your hair messy or three day shadow, you aint that tortured or bohemian.
    The guy who sang that Runaway Train song (who used to go out with Winona Ryder) had crappy hair--on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    * Cyndi Lauper
    * Boy George
    (heck, just about any off-beat music star of the 80's for that matter)
    Oddly enough while watching the 80's Strikes Back shows on VH-1 Cyndi has such normal hair now (and actually has for the past several years). I have no words for what Boy George has...bald/shaved with very oddly painted designs on his head..very, ummmm "unique" to be nice.

(I have no way to comment on the Flock of Seagulls dude, that's how my hair was for a couple of years...lalalala I really shouldn't admit that, but heck it was the 80's and I thought it was cool at the time)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    (I have no way to comment on the Flock of Seagulls dude, that's how my hair was for a couple of years...lalalala I really shouldn't admit that, but heck it was the 80's and I thought it was cool at the time)
    Hey we all made odd choices in the 80's didnt we?

I have a photo of myself wearing two pastel colored polo shirts (remember how us guys used to wear a polo-shirt over another polo shirt and just turn up the collar of the inside shirt?), I also have on a "members only jacket" and parachute pants (remember them too? they were made out of like windbreaker material, fit skin tight and had like 300 zippers). My hair was mullet like ala Patrick Swayze of the 80's and gelled to the hilt.

My date is dressed like a Debbie Gibson wannabe complete with the oversized sweater, leggings, lace up granny boots and hat.

The 80's were a strange time.
    Last edited by Daddio; 10-28-2003 at 12:14 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    The guy who sang that Runaway Train song (who used to go out with Winona Ryder) had crappy hair--on purpose.
    I think his name is Dave Perneir or something. Yeah, white guys with quasi-dreadlocks and the appearance of not showering is not a good look.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Daddio, Im just laughing at the idea of 2 polo shirts...but i do remember that ...very well... I bet you looked good!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Newbie
    Beyonce - at times. Ahem, (seabiscuit)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12