+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Worst Songs Ever

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa

One song that grates on my nerves: The Ketchup Song, by Las Ketchup.
    O God, do NOT get me started! Last year for my exhibition for gymnastics we did a dance to that song. We did it every practice for about 2 weeks. So I heard that song 1 1/2 hours 3 days a week, plus on the radio. Once we did it the whole 2 hrs. And then I got in the car and guess what song was on the radio? And I hated that song to begin with!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    That "I'm Blue (Da Ba Di)" song sends me into a murderous rage every time I hear it. I literally start to see red and feel like lashing out in anger and bludgeoning whomever's responsible for the song's creation and/or broadcast with a cast iron pan in the face.
    I know how you feel. That song was one of the dumbest things I've heard thus far. Another song I love to hate is that song "Gettin Low" I forget who its by, but man that is one annoying song!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Hilary Duff is REALLY starting to bug me. I watch the Disney channel sometimes, and every time there's a commercial break, her stupid music video comes onto the screen. I'm sure I've seen it over 50 times since May.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    All P.O.D. songs.

They are a freakin' patethic bunch of heavily tattooed asses that can't even sing, at that they can't even rock !

I actually like a few of the songs mentioned as worst songs. (Not saying which ones....)

My absolute worst song of all time has to be "Afternoon Delight" by The Starland Vocal Band back in 1976. And it actually hit #1 on the charts! I'm gagging just thinking about it.....
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Welcome Qboots to FORT !

Many Thanks! I'm still trying to get the hang of it....
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Damn oprah music. Grrrrrr.

The only good thing about oprah for me I can make fun fun of it.

FORT Newbie
    Anything by Justin Timberlake. Fake Ass....

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Very fun stuff to read through this thread now. Ah, back when 'Right Thurr' was popular...

Anyways, I think it's been about 6 months since this thread was started, so what songs annoy you now? Personally, that song with the rock group and the guy that sounds like he hasn't reached puberty yet is REALLY getting on my nerves. I think it's called 'I Believe in a Thing Called Love', or something like that. His voice could shatter glass, and not in a good way...

+ Reply to Thread