+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Worst Songs Ever

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I just thought of one more. I dont like Avril Lavigne that much. She sounds crappy when shes singing live and shes kind of a poser. But I like a couple of her songs.

UGh!Hilary Duff.Don't get me started
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    I just thought of one more. I dont like Avril Lavigne that much. She sounds crappy when shes singing live and shes kind of a poser. But I like a couple of her songs.
    kind of a poser???

she has poser seeping out of every pore in her body

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    I hate the following artists with a fiery passion (not them, just the frigging music!)

50 Cent = Why the hell is he so goddamn popular? He SUCKS, he can't rap for his life, and he sends out bad morals.

Avril (F***ing) Lavigne = GOD, I CANNOT STAND HER. She just annoys the hell outta me.
    Sk8er Boi: Learn how to spell, sweetie!
    Losing Grip: Oh, come on, we don't really care. Stop stealing techniques from Shania Twain.
    I'm With You: That's like letting someone kidnap you, not exactly a bright thing to do.
    Anything But Ordinary: I'm less ordinary than you, and I'm the calm one out of my friends.
    Unwanted: Of course they don't like you, stupid poser!
    I cannot stand her. Don't make me lash out in rage.

All R&B pretty much. I mean, sing a tad slower so we know what you're actually saying...

Simple Plan: I don't care about them. Never really liked them, either.

Rap music.

Pop music. Except when little kids sing it, that's just plain cute.

Hilary Duff brings shame on the name Hilary! People call me Hilary Duff in school, and that makes me sad. Screw them.

That was my opinion. Hope you liked it, if not, too bad.

(I watched American Juniors, so that's what I mean by little kids singing pop).
    wow, are you really only 12? or did you mean to put in 1981 as your bday.. because damn.. if you are only 12.. damn.. you don't often see such excellent taste in youngins

I never negate an entire genre of music just because it's not to my taste. Too many kids nowadays feel that only rock qualifies as good music because it's "edgy" or "hardcore" - not realizing that their beloved Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, or Evanescene is really just overhyped pop-rock (IMO, of course )

When I was in junior high, I though - unequivocally - that all country sucked. Now I'm a huge fan of the late Johnny Cash and Neko Case. Go figure.

One song that grates on my nerves: The Ketchup Song, by Las Ketchup.

Oh, and anything by Ja Rule.

That "I'm Blue (Da Ba Di)" song sends me into a murderous rage every time I hear it. I literally start to see red and feel like lashing out in anger and bludgeoning whomever's responsible for the song's creation and/or broadcast with a cast iron pan in the face.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    When I was in junior high, I though - unequivocally - that all country sucked. Now I'm a huge fan of the late Johnny Cash and Neko Case. Go figure.
    you and me both..

I've been a huge Johnny Cash fan for like a year now, and I've liked Alan Jackson for a while too

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    wow, are you really only 12? or did you mean to put in 1981 as your bday.. because damn.. if you are only 12.. damn.. you don't often see such excellent taste in youngins
    That's offensive. I'm insulted.
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    I never negate an entire genre of music just because it's not to my taste. Too many kids nowadays feel that only rock qualifies as good music because it's "edgy" or "hardcore" - not realizing that their beloved Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, or Evanescene is really just overhyped pop-rock (IMO, of course )
    Excuse me. Linkin Park IS NOT pop-rock that is overhyped. In fact, I feel that they don't get enough attention anyway. I don't think anyone from my old school has ever heard of Linkin Park, since they're too wrapped up in their world of rap/hip-hop. And not all "rock" music is "edgy" or "hardcore". Nor does it have to be to be worth listening to.

Otherwise, I agree with you on that Good Charlottle, Evanescence, Simple Plan, and etc are overrated.

ETA - Yay, post 1000!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Willa Ford is considered a one-hit wonder huh ?
    Only if you consider her rarely-heard single a hit.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

I am so sick of the new Beyonce songs, Crazy in Love and baby boy. Overplayed, annoying and crappy. She should've taken some time and not made the songs so brutally annoying. Getting sick of Weird Al Yankovic. Fefe Dobson has a brutal sound to her voice. I usually love all music and can find good in any songs, so for me to say I hate some, shows how much I really hate them.

+ Reply to Thread