+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Worst Songs Ever

Tim McGraw - frilly sleaved shirts that he never buttons at the wrist for some reason so that they flap around and cover a good portion of his hands. Very feminine. Shirts often have femine tailoring and flowery prints. All shirts appear to be women's blouses. Often unbutonned down to his navel. Same old worn out looking cowboy hat, good for covering his bald head. Also to top of his cowboy hat appears to have been folded to look like a "camel toe" - another feminine attribute. Strange stage dancing is also quite feminine.
    That's a bit funny the way you put it.

Ha, so they're all bald, aren't they? I don't really blame you though. I'm not a fan of country, to be honest.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Country music... disturbs me. I hate it all.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I am now starting to hate "Right Thurr" by Chingy. I mean, the first time, it's ok, even the 20th time it's ok, but the 100th time hearing 'I like the way you do it RIGHT THUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR" It just starts getting really annoying...
    Starting to hate that song??? It's terrible. I never liked it. I hate it when he does that make me ssthluur thing. uugghhh
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Also, sorry to any Missy Elliot fans, but I hate her songs. They are so wierd, especially Work It.

I never liked "Work It." "Gossip Folks" was ok though.

The video for work it was disturbing. Like that part with the flies. Eeww. Gossip Folks has funny lyrics, but I don't like her style. Just me though,

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Dont apologize GymQT! Every one has different taste! I do love Missy though..She tries to bring fun back in Hiphop. Just like the old days.. Just all about having a good time. *Put my thing down, flip it and reverse it!*
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Did you happen to catch Brits "performance" on Saturday night live this week? SNL "used" to have a "no lip sync" rule at one point but I guess its out the window with the advent of manufactured sex-pop. At one point during the first song she didnt even attempt to lip sync. I think she was on hiatus too long and forgot the dance routine and - being the bubble-headed blonde she is - cant do two things at once. So her she is dancing around - lips not even moving and her singing continues to fill the room. Pitiful. Pitiful.

Of course she did actually sing song #2 which was a ballad - she always sings the ballads for real and they are usually horrible as a result. You can always tell when Brit is lip-syncing (dance numbers-headset mic) and singing live (ballads-handheld mics).

And it is a TERRIBLE shame when people like Jewel, Lean Rimes and Liz Phair sex it up for the sake of selling a few CD's. They are al so talented and being very careless with the images they - and shows like Lillith Fair - fought so hard to promote. IE you dont have to writhe around half-naked showing off your store bought tits to be taken seriously in the music industry - as far as fans are concerned that is.

That was a perfect post.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I do like Missy Elliott's 'Work It' and 'Gossip Folks' was pretty okay, but 'Pass That Dutch' sucks...

+ Reply to Thread