+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Worst Songs Ever

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    Sorry ARG! Her voice just grates my nerves.
    Hey don't worry... I don't take it hard man... I believe everyone has their own preferences...

Hey, I LOVED Flag Pole Sitter.

Paranoid, paranoid, everybody's coming to get me....
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah but you said yourself the kids have no idea who ORIGINALLY did it. I hate it when a song comes on the radio and I get excited thinking it's a certain song only to find out it's just a song sampling the song I expected to hear!
    I soo agree...like that Jessica Simspon song, every time I heard it I thought I was going to hear Jack & Diane....

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I am now starting to hate "Right Thurr" by Chingy. I mean, the first time, it's ok, even the 20th time it's ok, but the 100th time hearing 'I like the way you do it RIGHT THUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR" It just starts getting really annoying...

Whatever comes out the mouth of Hilary Duff.

Quote Originally Posted by tv_is_fake
    Whatever comes out the mouth of Hilary Duff.
    x 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I am now starting to hate "Right Thurr" by Chingy. I mean, the first time, it's ok, even the 20th time it's ok, but the 100th time hearing 'I like the way you do it RIGHT THUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR" It just starts getting really annoying...
    Same here. I also feel the same with Good Charlotte.

Good god, Good Charlotte. Love the band, but if I ever hear the words "YOOOUUUUUU DONT WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOUUUUUU" ever again, I will seriously break something.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Oh, So Yesterday is such a hit now.

And I hate it after reading the lyrics.

The song is so lame... Anyone can write better !

Ugggh... god, dont get me started on Hillary Duff. Seriously, listening to her CD... The insanity never stops. It's like the Cornucopia from hell.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio

...But most of all - and I hope that Brit, Xtina, Jessica and all the other sexpop-tarts are paying attention - Madonna is living proof that once you get a touch older, you arent considered the hot-snot on the block anymore. Being a sex symbol can be quite a fleeting thing for a woman...
    How true....although being a sex symbol isn't a fleeting thing for some women (Sophie Loren). I don't think it's necessarily the age issue with Madonna - Cher was still alive even when she was older than Madonna is now. As mentioned before, it's all about the money and not the fans that put you there in the first place. I've always thought of Madonna as the female Michael Jackson ....(kay, now I confused myself!)....just being great at what you do isn't good enough anymore, I guess?

Anyway, my vote for the all time worst: Desperado........even when it's being done by my favorite artists.

+ Reply to Thread