+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Worst Songs Ever

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I absolutely despise that new Britney+Madonna song. It's sooo stupid. I mean, to understand how stupid it is, you must listen to it. I don't think that Britney's even singing, it sounds like a constipated male computer whenever she's suppposed to be singing.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I absolutely despise that new Britney+Madonna song. It's sooo stupid. I mean, to understand how stupid it is, you must listen to it. I don't think that Britney's even singing, it sounds like a constipated male computer whenever she's suppposed to be singing.
    I can't even figure out the lyrics to it. The only distinguishable parts in it is the beginning, where it's like "Hey Britney." "Uh-huh?" "Are you ready?" "Yeah"

Sad.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Well, I distinctly remember Britney saying 'Ready for Me' and then Madonna said 'And me', but they sounded like fem-bots.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I feel bad for the Material Girl. She was once ground-breaking and actually very talented. Now her career is in the toilet. Her last CD bombed, her last several movies bombed, she is pretending to be British for some reason and alienating many of her fans.

But most of all - and I hope that Brit, Xtina, Jessica and all the other sexpop-tarts are paying attention - Madonna is living proof that once you get a touch older, you arent considered the hot-snot on the block anymore. Being a sex symbol can be quite a fleeting thing for a woman.

So now she has resorted to sinking to level of playing tonsil hockey with her (so called but far less talented) proteges just to remind the press that she is still alive.

I'd actually like to see Madonna try and switch gears (she is always reinventing herself after all) and go for a more mature audience (her original fans by the way who are now in their 30's and 40's), rather than always trying to appeal to the 12-21 teenybopper set.

I completely agree. Madonna is an incredible talent and I thought she finally silenced her critics with 'Ray of Light' which is nothing short of brilliant.

However she's lost a lot of my respect with her buddying up to Britney. It's almost like she's trying to latch onto whatever is popular and hot these days and making a fool of herself in the process.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    To their credit (or do to legal purposes), many a group does give sample credit nowadays. Its good for the original artists too as it gives a whole new generation exposure to their music.
    Yeah but you said yourself the kids have no idea who ORIGINALLY did it. I hate it when a song comes on the radio and I get excited thinking it's a certain song only to find out it's just a song sampling the song I expected to hear!

Oh and can I just say I hate anything by Dido

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Dido ?

I like her. :sob

I hate Ginuwine to the core... !

Two songs quickly come to mind for me; "Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane and "I Wanna Be Rich" by Calloway. There were a couple of years there in the early 90s where pretty much all pop music was terrible.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Dido ?

I like her. :sob

I hate Ginuwine to the core... !
    Sorry ARG! Her voice just grates my nerves.

Ice Ice Baby? Bust A Move? Tarzan Boy? Flagpole Sitter? Christ!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread