+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Worst Songs Ever

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Sammy Kershaw, Queen of My Double Wide Trailer.

I admit to liking that song. I know, I'm surprised too.
    I least I know who sings it now so I won't make the mistake of buying that song.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Soldier- Destiny's Child
    Beyonce and company want a rude thug for a boyfriend. Way to teach the young girls about self-respect.

Lea
    How about the worst Christmas songs ever. Babs Striedstand's version of Jingle Bells is a treat and Hootie and the Blowfish's version of A Christmans Song is classic.

Deliciously capricious seldom_serenity's Avatar
    Yes it is annoying when 20 something year olds in wanna be punk bands sing about how hard it is being a teenager, but whats worse is when 30 something year olds sing about how hard it is being a teenager, like green day and especially Marilyn manson.

"I believe I can Fly" by R. Kelly. Hate it, hate it, hate IT. Soaring pretentiousness + crazy molester man = crap. I will launch myself out of a moving car to escape that song. Just hearing the opening notes is enough to put me in a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    "I believe I can Fly" by R. Kelly. Hate it, hate it, hate IT. Soaring pretentiousness + crazy molester man = crap. I will launch myself out of a moving car to escape that song. Just hearing the opening notes is enough to put me in a bad mood.
    I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand that song!

FORT Regular
    Wake Up - Hilary Duff

Who told this girl that she could sing? Horrible song, horrible video. What's with the awkward hand movements?

giz
    I'm not even going to get into the whole Hilary Duff, Brittney, Ashlee, Jessica thing because it all bears such a faint relationship to actual music.
    Songs I hate;Hotel California, it is morbid, it is creepy, it is catchy and you can't get rid of it.
    Copacabana. It is hideous, it is catchy and you can't get rid of it.
    A Tisket, a Tasket, a Little Yellow Basket, Ella Fitzgerald. I have never been on the Ella love-train so much, but this song takes the cake (or the basket). I used to work in a 3 floor bookstore where the only sound system that worked properly was on our floor. The staff on the first floor had control of the tape deck, and they would put this damn thing on, on a continuous loop. It was hell.
    Peruvian pipes; they would also put this on (to alternate with the damn yellow basket song), also hell.
    Anything at all by Foreigner. God I hate that "band".

I can't think of who sings it. But it goes "I ain't missing you at all." Don Henley? Anyways I hate it. Its like they/he couldn't come up with anything else so sings "I ain't missing you at all" over and over and over and over.....

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf
    I can't think of who sings it. But it goes "I ain't missing you at all." Don Henley? Anyways I hate it. Its like they/he couldn't come up with anything else so sings "I ain't missing you at all" over and over and over and over.....
    Its not Don Henley...its John Waite (or something Waite, I think)
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread