+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Worst Songs Ever

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Very fun stuff to read through this thread now. Ah, back when 'Right Thurr' was popular...

Anyways, I think it's been about 6 months since this thread was started, so what songs annoy you now? Personally, that song with the rock group and the guy that sounds like he hasn't reached puberty yet is REALLY getting on my nerves. I think it's called 'I Believe in a Thing Called Love', or something like that. His voice could shatter glass, and not in a good way...
    Ahhh, The Darkness is who you are talking about. And, oh, I like them.

ANy song by GUy Sebastien ... he's always on the radio, and his voice is damn annoyin and whiny! lol Australia, but malaysian born, but sounds british? :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    ANy song by GUy Sebastien ... he's always on the radio, and his voice is damn annoyin and whiny! lol Australia, but malaysian born, but sounds british? :rolleyes

Now you know how I'm been feelin for the past couple of weeks. Australian Idol finished last year but we're still hearing the same ol songs. And anytime he releases a new song, it goes straight to No.1.
    I rather lurk than post.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ravs

Now you know how I'm been feelin for the past couple of weeks. Australian Idol finished last year but we're still hearing the same ol songs. And anytime he releases a new song, it goes straight to No.1.
    His song, "Angels Brought Me Here", is just started getting regular airplays here in Singapore, that's why masashi can't stand it.

"Let me Blow your mind" - Eve

Annoying song!

Lou Bega (I think that's how you spell it) - Mambo Numba 5

Everytime - Britney Spears (I keep hearing her on the radio I hate this song I prefer much more "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" as compared to this song )

Senorita - Justin TImberlake (I'm sorry but talented he is not)

Avril LAvignes Latest single (whatever that's called) ==>

Slim Shady - Eminem (never liked it in the first place)

Emotions - Destiny's Child (borrrrrring)

Angels brought me here - Guy Sebastian (totally hating this song)

Sorry 2004 - Rubban Studdard (i don't like his voice, nor this song)

Hero - ENrique Eglesias (I've never heard a guy whine so much)

My December - Linkin Park (i love linkin park, but this song was a BIG mistake in my opinion)

Just a few to name...

IMO..the worst song ever is Barbie Girl by Aqua. Every time that song came on I felt like smashing the radio. Also pretty much anything by Avril Lavinge is bad..I cannot stand her.
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

Fort Member
    I really can not stand Justin Timberlakes Seniorita it truely is aweful but as far as the worst song ever (and I maybe showing my age here) it has to go to Charmaine ( I think that was her name) with I'v Been to Paradise but I'v Never been to Me.
    It has to be the worst song ever to be sung and to make the charts. It made no sense and was just truely grating. Every time somone mentions something to do with the worst song ever the song instantly comes to mind jumps into my head and it takes me all day to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    O God, do NOT get me started! Last year for my exhibition for gymnastics we did a dance to that song. We did it every practice for about 2 weeks. So I heard that song 1 1/2 hours 3 days a week, plus on the radio. Once we did it the whole 2 hrs. And then I got in the car and guess what song was on the radio? And I hated that song to begin with!
    I would have to commit suicide.

That song is SO annoying, and I can't understand any of the words (aside from "Hey Ha").
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Someday- Sugar Ray. My least favorite song ever, and every time it plays I get that much closer to throwing my radio out the window.

+ Reply to Thread