+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scary Michael Jackson...

Somehow even Jacko reading fairy tales seems to have twisted potential. Cinderella would probably end with the ugly stepsisters having plastic surgery. Or worse.

Once upon a time there was a young Prince named Micheal........

Princess
    K!! Not to mention that both his boys are named "Prince"....

I know Mod, that's what's too funny.

Hopefully they will grow up to be more like "Prince Charming" from those fairytales than their daddy.

Princess
    *bump* b/c of the interview.
    I posted a link to a site with pics from his various stages of transformation in the beginning of the first page of this thread. Ah well - I'll post it again, because it's really funny/scary! (Swedish newspaper, but you'll get it )
    MJ Pics

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    i posted this in the other thread here, because I didn't realize there were two threads going about the same thing..
    I stumbled across this article, which I found sums up a lot of the way I feel.

http://agendabender.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 07, 2003

Free the Jackson 5

Michael's absurdity is a given, but I felt more compassion for him than I usually do watching that Ferris wheel wreck of a show last night. He is so poorly spoken, his grammar is so shaky that it's clear that not only was he terrorized by that evil sonofabitch, papa Joe, but no one even cared enough to see this kid earning millions received a passable education. Sure he is off the scale delusional (you'd be too if you looked to Elizabeth Taylor, Marlon Brando and Liza Minnelli for guidance and emotional grounding), but his life has been off the scale weird since he was 10 years old. I guess what I'm really saying is that you have to remember that Michael isn't only insane, he's also pretty dumb. And I don't think either of those things is his fault.

We are the World? Now that was his fault.

The best songs Michael ever recorded were Rock With You and Human Nature both far in the past but both still powerful. Rock with You is pure joy and Human Nature forever beautiful. I do like two songs he recorded in the last decade. Stranger in Moscow from History and Whatever Happens (Don't Let Go of My Hand) from the most recent album. Especially this last song. As false, @#%$ up and musically insipid as Michael is, he tapped into something real here, the song is genuinely moving.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

I saw this show Living with Micheal Jackson

He said he only went for plastic surgery twice. What are the odds of that?

I think it's really sad too. If there were no children involved -then I wouldn't get affected like I do. I saw the show on him and I don't care how much editing they did.
    He's got mental problems and the so called Mother of those kids must be getting paid or something and I think she's gotta be mental too.
    The son looks like his hair is bleached. That's sick.
    All very disturbing.
    that 12 year old boy's parents shouldn't allow their kid to spend nights with M.J
    $ obviously talks.
    I find it all disgusting. And sad.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Here's a little MJ Dancing Fool...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234