+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scary Michael Jackson...

I think it's such a shame.
    He really was a good looking guy but I feel his intense self-loathing has led him to mutilate himself.

Did anyone see the 30th anniversary concert he did with his brothers?
    His brother Jackie (the one in the green shirt in the concert) is in his early 50's and he looks great. So does Marlon, who's a year younger than Michael, I think (he was wearing the gold/mustard coloured shirt).
    They both look fabulous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

His face just seems to be getting worse, it'll probably melt soon.

He's just a plastic man now. He should get his hair cut, improve his music (all his songs sound the same) and need to get rid of those white socks.

He has gone so far downhill it isn't even funny.

I really think he has some mental issues that need resolving.

I can't beleive no one has tried to tell him the damage he is doing to himself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    One really wonders about what goes on in his mind...
    I read somewhere that he didn't feel he could be successful if he wasn't "white". At the very least he could have stopped 1988 when he looked half-decent. Now he looks like a ghost.
    I watched the 30 year anniversary show, and I agree with you fluff - his brothers looked great!

Jackson: I Made a 'Terrible Mistake'
    21 minutes ago

By TONY CZUCZKA, Associated Press Writer

BERLIN (AP) - Michael Jackson (news) said he made a "terrible mistake" by holding his young son over the railing of a fourth-floor balcony at a Berlin hotel to show fans who wanted to see the child but shocking many people who watched the scene captured on video.

German and U.S. television news programs repeatedly broadcast footage of the reclusive pop star's brief appearance Tuesday at the Hotel Adlon.

The boy had a white cloth over his head as Jackson held him with one arm around his waist over the edge of the hotel's iron balcony railing.

The child, wearing a baby blue jumper, was the singer's third and youngest, Prince Michael II, said Antje Sigesmund, a spokeswoman for the Bambi entertainment award ceremony, which Jackson is attending in Berlin.

On Tuesday night, Jackson issued a statement saying he had gotten carried away when fans below the window asked to see the baby.

"I made a terrible mistake," he said. "I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. I would never intentionally endanger the lives of my children."

Dozens of fans had gathered outside the hotel, just opposite Berlin's landmark Brandenburg Gate, and security had to remove some from the lobby. Several carried banners, including one that said "Save the Kids," with drawings of children's faces, a reference to Jackson's philanthropy.

Another said "Really good to see you."

Jackson, wearing a bright red shirt, smiled and waved to the fans, at one point tossing a small white towel to the crowd below. The singer then went inside and retrieved the toddler, using one arm to hold the boy out over the iron rail.

Fans cheered as the pop star appeared with the child, but Jackson quickly retreated into his hotel room.

The Chicago-based advocacy group Prevent Child Abuse America criticized Jackson's behavior, though it said the boy did not appear to be harmed.

"It is a painful reminder that even the most well-intentioned among us sometimes act in ways that put children in danger of being abused or neglected," said A. Sidney Johnson, president and CEO of the group.

Little is known about Prince Michael II. People Magazine reported in August that he was six months old. The magazine, citing an anonymous friend, said the boy was not adopted and did not identify the mother.

The singer also has two children with ex-wife Debbie Rowe: a 5-year-old boy also named Prince Michael and a 4-year-old girl, Paris. The couple divorced in 1999.

In Berlin, Jackson was taking a break from a California courtroom where he testified last week in a $21 million lawsuit claiming he backed out of concerts. He arrived in Berlin to pick up a Bambi for life achievement Thursday.

He is to attend a benefit for homeless children and a charity auction where he will put a jacket and hat on the block Wednesday.

No kiddin' - moron.

It's a wonder he didn't hurt the kids leg bumping it over the railing.
    He wasn't exactly holding the child like a loving father.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What the hell was he doing??? Who in the right frame of mind would even hold their child like that?
    I'm curious about the child though. I didn't know that this weirdo had a 3rd kid. Feel sorry for his kids.

Just read this article about him on MSN, he apparently took his kids to the zoo & they're wearing veils:-
    "He wore a dark suit as he strolled through Berlin's zoo with his children, who wore red veils, reportedly to protect them from becoming a target of kidnappers."
    Last edited by amna; 11-20-2002 at 12:35 PM.

"Darn it, Michael's kids are wearing veils! Now we don't know if they're really his kids, so we better not take them!"

Huh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast