+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singing Like Nobody's Business!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

Singing Like Nobody's Business!

Okay, admit it. You sing when nobody is around . Maybe do a few dance moves or play air guitar or have a fake mic. We all do it. Where is your favorite place to sing when everyone is gone? And what do you like to sing?

I sing in my shower...I always sound really good in the shower. sometimes I think I sound like Mariah! I also sing in front of the TV with a pretend mic..pencils work good...I'll throw in a few smooth moves..oh I need to stop I might hurt some one!
    I sing passionately in the car..I dont car if people look either...I dont do the mumble and pretend I was talking to someone..If someone drives by and im singing my heart out, I face them and keep on singing...

I love singing power ballads or Mariah or some good disco or eighties.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Oh, I am the reincarnation of Stevie Nicks in my car....

OOh Stevie Nicks is good! I love singing Edge of Seventeen...

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, you should see me when I'm cleaning the house, I have moves and everything......

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Ooh... You caught me there !!!

I do dance when I'm locked up in my room... I used to dance to techno and abit of Kylie Minogue... She rocks... Sing... I don't think I can sing... But I hummed tunes when I'm on the way home from school at times...

LOL, I love Kylie. I cant sing very well..but that doesnt stop me...I might even moonwalk if its some old MJ

Well, I sing just about any type of music that I like: From Foreigner, Eminem, Christina Aguilera to Metallica. I sing at home and in the car, but I don't dare sing in front of other people that are not family. When i'm at work, and there is a cool song on the radio, I'll just lyp synch or sing in a real low voice.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Tallulahbaby, again you caught me !

I did tried moonwalking... Haha... It was sure hilarious !

Oddly I'll sing anywhere with the exception of my car when it's stop and go traffic and the windows are down. Heck, the customers at my deli think I'm crazy cause I'll be there singing along in my little world when they come up to the counter..but hey, makes my day go by a little bit faster and it keeps me happy. I realize I can't sing, so it's all good (heck my employees just laugh at me, couple of them will even sing along for fun). Just for some reason I can't do the stopped at a light with the windows down thing. Now get me going with the windows up and on a long roadtrip....THAT'S another story!!

I sing and do a lot of head bobbing in the car, I don't care who's watching. At home I'll dance a little if my hubby's not around, even if he is sometimes I will if the mood strikes me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast