+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 95 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the last CD you bought?

I bought the new Deftones and its great but a little different than the old stuff but still good.

"The Best of the Doors" by The Doors. A true classic that although I'm usually not a compilation kind of girl.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Yanni Live!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie
    The debut CD by Agent Ribbons. Check them out on MySpace. They're an all-girl duo who play Velvet Undergroundy kind of stuff. They're amazing.

Last week I bought Mew's FRengers album. It's amazing. Their are so many great songs like Am I Wry? NO.

I just picked up a couple of oldies from back in my day.
    The Very Best of Cat Stevens. 20 great tunes from Moonshadow to Peace Train. Great tunes.
    The Best of Chi Coltrane which includes a couple of her best songs: Thunder and Lightning and You Were My Friend.
    Man it's hard to believe these songs are over 30 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2228134;
    I just picked up a couple of oldies from back in my day.
    The Very Best of Cat Stevens. 20 great tunes from Moonshadow to Peace Train. Great tunes.
    The Best of Chi Coltrane which includes a couple of her best songs: Thunder and Lightning and You Were My Friend.
    Man it's hard to believe these songs are over 30 years old.
    XM Radio had been playing some of Cat...or Yusef's new album & it sounds really good. It was a long 30 years between efforts. Tea for the Tillerman is still one of my favorite albums.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I must admit I went and got the Daughtry CD (along with some old Goo Goo Dolls I didnt have) and I DO like it... Never thought I wuold be getting an CD by someone on AI
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Harry Connick Jr. - Oh, My Nola

I actually haven't listened to it yet, but I am imagine that it is as excellent as all of his other cds.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

It was a while ago but I bought the Dreamgirls soundtrack. IT really is a gem.

+ Reply to Thread