+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the last CD you bought?

I just got my signed George Huff Miracles CD.

Well actually I have had one listen. I like it very much.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Still trying to find the soundtrack to Rent (the movie - have the broadway version) in a B&M store without having to order online.
    That's my most recent CD purchase. I got it last night at Best Buy. I've listened to every song 3 or 4 times (it's been on repeat) and my favorites more than that. It's really good. I'll aways love my OBC recording, but this is my new favorite soundtrack. The bonus track, Love Heals, is really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    By the way, the lead singer and lead guitarist of ATDI are now in The Mars Volta. That's how I heard about 'em. If that means anything to you, well, I love you.
    Manny, I just saw Mars Volta in Seattle a few weeks ago!

ETA: The last CD I bought was System of a Down Mesmerize, but I think I've already posted that. I'm still listening... I can't wait for the second part of the CD to come out in November - Hypnotize. I love the title sond and Kill Rock And Roll, which I've been hearing on the radio already.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    That's my most recent CD purchase. I got it last night at Best Buy. I've listened to every song 3 or 4 times (it's been on repeat) and my favorites more than that. It's really good. I'll aways love my OBC recording, but this is my new favorite soundtrack. The bonus track, Love Heals, is really good too.
    colby_d - I couldn't find it in BB the other day! How much was it? It's on my "to find" list - I scoured the mall the other day with no luck - not in Target or Circuit City.

The cast was on Regis & Kelly the other day and sang Seasons of Love. can't wait for the movie!!! Opens the day before Thanksgiving!!!

Back on topic - if you count "albums I downloaded", I just got the music inspired by the Drake & Josh show on Nickelodeon from itunes. Jealous, aren't ya? My 6 year old is quite excited. I, however, need some earplugs.

Yeah, they didn't have it at FYE (it's $30.00 there, there just weren't any copies) But I got it at Best Buy for $25.00; they're packaged in different "boxes" with different characters on them (Roger, Joanne, and Benny were the ones there to choose from. I got Benny.) Again, it's really good. It's just made me mroe anxious to see the movie.

I know that I am late on this train,but the latest disc I purchased is Homogenic from Bjork.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Dangerous and Moving- Tatu

I just bought Ashlee Simpson's new CD - I Am Me

NOW 19
    AI4: The Showstoppers
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

Lumpy Gravy- Frank Zappa

+ Reply to Thread