+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the last CD you bought?

ok, just got back from best buy. now my latest cd purchases include mariah carey's new one (the emancipation of mimi) and, i'm ashamed to say, pray for the soul of betty... b/c i loved constantine.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    ok, just got back from best buy. now my latest cd purchases include mariah carey's new one (the emancipation of mimi) and, i'm ashamed to say, pray for the soul of betty... b/c i loved constantine.
    You know, I saw her on The Tonight Show last night and didn't hate the song she performed or find her hideously deformed, like I have in recent years. I also considered picking up the CD.

As for Constantine...well, no comment.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

yeah, i would have not offered up the constantine info had this not been a reality tv website.

her cd is actually really good. surprising considering her last couple of weak efforts. in her new cd she's remembered that she can really sing rather than just breathe with tone.

I just bought Weezer's latest, Make Believe. It's an excellent, excellent work, and it hasn't left my CD player yet. I love it! Much more to it than "Beverly Hills."

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    yeah, i would have not offered up the constantine info had this not been a reality tv website.

her cd is actually really good. surprising considering her last couple of weak efforts. in her new cd she's remembered that she can really sing rather than just breathe with tone.
    Sher, was the PFTSOB Cd any good? I ask because I've ordered it from Amazon myself, I just haven't gotten it yet.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Just bought Seether Disclaimer II. I did it mostly because "Broken" is in it, since I am such an huge fan of Evanascence. And I have to tell you it was worth it. I am very impressed.

rocco deluca - i trust you to kill me.

http://www.ironworksmusic.com/roccobio.htm

i saw a piece on him on Extra! yesterday... he was amazing. produced by a record company co-owned by kiefer sutherland. same group that produces lifehouse. to describe him, they say,
    Imagine Robert Johnson and Elmore James, Neil Young fronting the Stones, Jeff Buckley dueting with Beck.

Dean Martin live in Las Vegas
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Sher, was the PFTSOB Cd any good? I ask because I've ordered it from Amazon myself, I just haven't gotten it yet.
    dinahann, have you received it yet?

it wasn't great, no.

i forgot i had bought the cd "transcendence" by pianist, robin miller. VERY cool music. very relaxing. it's amazing how he can tell a story through his playing though there are no words. i'm terribly impressed.

+ Reply to Thread