+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the last CD you bought?

Jamie Cullum - twentysomething

Is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by fLOWER2000
    Is it any good?
    One of the best cds I own

A few weeks ago, I bought Ween - Live in Chicago, which is a fabulous CD/DVD set. I really love it . . . I listen to the CD every day. Five stars, easily.

Tonight, I got The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute, and I already give it five stars. It's honestly one of the best, most intriguing, and most original works I have ever heard.

The Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk

Fun driving music!
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Some of us actually BUY cd's. What's the last one (or 2 or 3) you bought? And how would you rank them, out of 0-5 stars?
    I don't buy CDs, but not 'cause I'm busy downloading tunes off the Internet.

I don't buy CDs because I have never owned a CD player. Never. I am so backward in some ways, and "home entertainment" is one of them. I just don't care much about it.

I've been given a grand total of two CDs in my life, each by someone who worked with the respective bands who put out the CD. One was by a Boston band called Chaos and the other by another local favorite, Bellevue Cadillac.

I never even opened the cellophane wrapping on either CD.

I'm pretty high-tech in some areas of my life, but I just never cared that much about maintaining a collection of music.

I'm shopping for a new vehicle, which may have a CD player, so if I end up buying CDs you guys will be the first to know!

Kalan Porter - 219 Days

Tori Amos - The Beekeeper
    Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
    (I know - they don't exactly go together, do they? )

I also just bought Clay Aiken's CD and Phil Collin's Greatest Hits CDs for my dad.

Zhora - I love buying CDs just for driving. I typically don't listen to Blink 182 unless I'm on the highway, for example.

FORT Fan
    "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" ~U2

last one i actually bought and HAVE was tori amos - the beekeeper. but, i just ordered low millions - ex-girlfriends and anna nalick - wreck of the day from amazon.

strange, charliebug - but, i've been tempted here lately to buy kelly clarkson, too. lol
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread