+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the last CD you bought?

Woohoo, Zaius's seal of approval is a mark of great distinction!

Who opened for them when you went, Z? Was it Graham Coxon?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

We (the people I went with) got there late, and we just had time to grab a drink and sit down before Franz Ferdinand came on. I don't know and didn't pay attention, sorry!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Okay, Z, I'll forgive you...this time!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowie! I'm glad you like it.

As for me, I have bought the latest Bad Religion album, The Empire Strikes First. Excellent, as I had expected.
    I also love your CD choices, mozzz.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Switchfoot - The Beautiful Letdown *** It's good, but entirely not what I expected. 'Meant To Live' is really the only song like it on the CD. The other songs are good (except I wasn't a fan of the last song, but I have a thing against bad lyrics that only rhyme half the time), but I wasn't really prepared for it.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    "The reason" by Hoobastank. Well, a gorgeous lead singer with one super ballad song, plus other rocking hits. Who could resist such a CD.

Plus, I got it for free from a friend. So technically, he bought the CD and gave it to me.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    "The reason" by Hoobastank. Well, a gorgeous lead singer with one super ballad song, plus other rocking hits. Who could resist such a CD.
    How so very true

other songs besides "the reas

#1 - same direction
    #2 - Out of Control
    #7 - Lucky

three other great songs IMO

I knew you would probably lurk somewhere and reply.

Yeah, great song choices. The songs on Hoobastank's CD have been great. I can see why you like the band, besides the lead singer as a reason.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

You'd think I'd show so much praise because of just Robb ?? (well maybe I would ) but yes, they are not only great looking, but musically great, instrumentally as well. and for someone (doug) who admitted he's not the best singer, I think he's pretty good. Apparently (i read this a long time ago) he plays the guitar, but then since out of the four of them, he's the only one who could carry out a tune, he was placed as the lead singer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool
    Apparently (i read this a long time ago) he plays the guitar, but then since out of the four of them, he's the only one who could carry out a une, he was placed as the lead singer.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. He definitely has a deep, sexy voice as heard in "The Reason."

+ Reply to Thread