+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the last CD you bought?

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Gloria Estefan Greatest Hits

Annie Lennox "Bare" - bought it last December.

The last CD I bought was... Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard. There's only one fricken song on it that I repeatedly skip. Thats pretty durn good
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I just got Trapt's CD (****) it's very, very good, although the last song is about 4 minutes of song and 5 minutes of weird noises. Other than that, though, it's a very solid CD.

I just got Old World Underground, Where are You Now? by the band Metric, and I love it. They are an awesome, New Wave Punk Pop outfit that is retro in sound but fresh and contemporary in lyrics. If you like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (which I do) check out Metric (members of the bands used to be roommates).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i just bought franz ferdinands cd, some great songs on there
    "And I told Bill, if they move my desk again I'm going to quit. 'Cause my desk used to be near the window and I could see the squirrels and they were married..." - Milton, 'Office Space'

Weezerx9, I love Franz Ferdinand!

And if your name is referencing what I think it is, I adore Weezer.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Yesterday I bought "Quebec" by Ween. I'm giving (*****), if only for having songs like "Hey There Fancypants" and "Happy Colored Marbles."

I just got Rufus Wrainwright's "Poses" and The Feelers "SuperSystem" (I think that's the title)

I had to get a wainwrright CD after hearing his song on the When Love Comes CD, and I'm not disappointed he's great.

And the feelers was only 8 cents I like them too.

Donnie Iris and the Cruisers... King Cool
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread