+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you musical?

KylieGrant

Are you musical?

What are your musical talents? Do you play an instrument? Sing? Songwrite? Inquiring minds (well, mine) want to know.

KylieGrant
    As for me, I've been playing the acoustic guitar since I was 14, which is 6 years.

I LOVE to sing, I'm no Kelly Clarkson, but I think I'm pretty good. Maybe I should have auditioned for American Idol.

Hmm I love music...I like to think I'm musical...been playing drums for just about 10 years.

I love to sing...but I (this is embarassing) have a problem with heartfelt lyrics. I tend to choke singing some songs.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Princess
    Nice Kylie .
    I've always been singing. I went to a music school (ordinary school plus extra music). Used to sing in the choir. Play the piano a bit - studied for some four years, and can accompany myself on the guitar while singing.

JR.
    I've been playing drums for about 14 years now, and I sing a little. I've played in a few bands, and I like to help with the writing and arranging too.

Princess
    I love to sing...but I (this is embarassing) have a problem with heartfelt lyrics. I tend to choke singing some songs
    Perc, I do that too...

agentcarver
    Well, given that I TEACH music, I should expect that I am somewhat musical ;-)

Princess
    Agent, what do you teach?

I write lyrics & submit them to a hip-hop board. They usually go over pretty well. Serious, intelligent, deep stuff. Not the booty-shakin' crap you see on MTV.

agentcarver
    Modesty: Grade 9 Band Music and Grade 11 Social Studies (History/Geography), because I can't take Music as a Homeroom I go with my academic expertise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast