+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney's New Album - EW Article

Britney's New Album - EW Article

from source www.ew.com (http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,484693~10~0~,00.html), here's the skinny on the new brit album:

I'M NOT A GIRL

Britney Spears' new songs channel sexual frustration. She tells Rolling Stone that her new album may be full of sex because her dating life isn't by Gary Susman

To hear her tell it, the only action Britney Spears has gotten lately is from Madonna. The newly sexed-up singer appears topless on the cover of the new issue of Rolling Stone, but inside the magazine, she suggests that her current love life is a snore, and that she's been sublimating her libido into her work. ''I think this record is where I'm at right now in my life. It's sensual, it's sexual,'' she told the magazine, then laughed. ''I'm probably writing about that subconsciously because I don't have that right now.''

One song on her forthcoming album is by the typically sexually assertive R. Kelly; it's called ''Outrageous'' and has the singer whispering about ''my sex drive.'' The album includes such lyrics as, ''Oh, it's so hot, and I need some air/And, boy, don't stop, 'cause I'm halfway there,'' and ''Would you undo my zipper, please?'' and ''I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene.''

Still, Spears insists her new display of sexuality is done tastefully. ''I'm not gonna come out on this record and show my crotch or anything,'' she says. ''That's not me. I would never do anything like that. It's all in the way you do stuff, all in the way you carry things. The music is most important to me.'' Even that notorious French kiss with Madonna at last month's MTV Video Music Awards was actually marked by restraint, Rolling Stone reports; in rehearsal, Madonna also planned to give Britney a playful slap on the ass.

All this talk about her "sensuality and sexuality".

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    BritnAy, BritnAy, BritnAy, you subliminal hoe you. You can't help being sensual and sexual. It's because you have the singing talent of a goat being eaten alive by a crocodile. The only thing that really catches the attention IS the lyrics because the singing is so bad... I mean, you would pay attention to "I n-bleat-eed to take of my clothes because I baaaaaa baaaaa bleat bleat am so hot in here bleat aaaaa a cro-bleat-codile aaaa so bleat *tear* hit me baby, bleat, ah, a rib is gone *tear* one more bleat time *tear* AAAAA" right?

''Would you undo my zipper, please?"
    NO, NO AND NO!

Bored, just admit she's your idol

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Bored, just admit she's your idol

Nononononononononononononono, no Britney for me, sorry, sorry, no,no,no... you wrong wrong Silverstar you, putting indecent images of Britney in my head... I'm going to go have to scrub my brain with soap now...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    See if she can still prove the world wrong of her singing...

The album includes such lyrics as, ''Oh, it's so hot, and I need some air/And, boy, don't stop, 'cause I'm halfway there,'' and ''Would you undo my zipper, please?'' and ''I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene.''

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Such a disgusting sell sex lyrics...

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey_P
    All this talk about her "sensuality and sexuality".
    apparently not only the voice of a billy goat, but as randy as one too.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    BritnAy, BritnAy, BritnAy, you subliminal hoe you. You can't help being sensual and sexual. It's because you have the singing talent of a goat being eaten alive by a crocodile. The only thing that really catches the attention IS the lyrics because the singing is so bad... I mean, you would pay attention to "I n-bleat-eed to take of my clothes because I baaaaaa baaaaa bleat bleat am so hot in here bleat aaaaa a cro-bleat-codile aaaa so bleat *tear* hit me baby, bleat, ah, a rib is gone *tear* one more bleat time *tear* AAAAA" right?
    Don't be shy. Why don't you just say what you really feel?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast