+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney's New Album - EW Article

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    The SF Chronicle said her album was awful!! lol They said they didnt even think she was singing at all on the album!
    Did they just now realize that?
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    :
    The newly sexed-up singer...
    Still, Spears insists her new display of sexuality is done tastefully...
    I love these two sentences.

"Newly" sexed up? (yeah new as of 1996)

"New" display of "tasteful" sexuality? What does that mean? Probably to Brit tasteful sexuality means that she was wearing a raspberry flavored thong.

Has this talentless pole dancer ever been anything but a nymphette rolling around on a stage half-naked saying "Like me because I am as easy as first grade math"?

Oh and Brit; I don't care how often you bat your eyes innocently and "claim" that you arent comfortable with being a sex symbol and all of this faux integrity. First you claimed to be a virgin - (yeah maybe from birth to age 12)... and now you are claiming to be celibate due to your enormously busy schedule. (yeah, yeah, thats the ticket). At least your mentor Madonna and your rival Xtina have the cajones to admit that they are selling their sexuality.

Oh and another thing Brit - if you are trying to sell yourself as a non-sexual performer or trying to make us believe that this all rubs you the wrong way, then maybe try asking your handlers not to pick out songs full of sexual themes and innuendo for you to record. And when you do, try singing and not moaning and groaning and whispering like an operator for a 1-900 sexphone line.

And choosing to associate yourself with the likes of R. Kelly??? Why not just stamp the word "degenerate" right across your forehead? My god. That has got to be a mother's worst nightmare - to have her teenage daughter come home with a Britney Spears record, featuring R. Kelly! Hell with Dumb and Dumber, that's Sleaze and Sleazier.
    Last edited by Daddio; 11-20-2003 at 03:11 PM.

I have heard that this is her best album to date however. Up to you on wheather that means much.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    ......"New" display of "tasteful" sexuality? What does that mean? Probably to Brit tasteful sexuality means that she was wearing a raspberry flavored thong.

>>>>>

".....Oh and another thing Brit - ..... this all rubs you the wrong way, then maybe try asking your handlers ........
    >>>>>to do a better job!

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I bought In the Zone and I LOVE it. I think is an awesome CD. It's not like most CD's were you skip it past songs. All the songs are awesome!! I personally liked her last CD also but this one is even better

idolfreak, i really like it, too. imho, definitely her best cd to date.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12