+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff

Do you like Hilary Duff? If so, do you like her new cd? It's awesome!

Haven't really heard her CD, but she is a pretty decent kid actor.

Hope she doesn't turn out to be like the Olsen Twins, and have her face plastered over CD's, videos, make-up, etc....:rolleyes Although, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Haven't really heard her CD, but she is a pretty decent kid actor.

Hope she doesn't turn out to be like the Olsen Twins, and have her face plastered over CD's, videos, make-up, etc....:rolleyes Although, they are laughing all the way to the bank.
    Yeah, I hope she doesn't turn out like that, but yet again(like you said), the Olsen Twins are the richest kids in the world.

i like the olsen twins. i am fascinated by them. probably b/c though they are all over the media, you don't really know a damn thing about them. other than they are very, very rich. and cute as hell.

hillary duff. i'm not going to rush out and get her stuff, but she's a cute kid. she's obviously disney's britney replacement now that britney has grown up and had sex. they are always looking for a wholesome little blonde to have as a role model for young kids, make money off of, and hold up to impossible standards.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i like the olsen twins. i am fascinated by them. probably b/c though they are all over the media, you don't really know a damn thing about them. other than they are very, very rich. and cute as hell.

hillary duff. i'm not going to rush out and get her stuff, but she's a cute kid. she's obviously disney's britney replacement now that britney has grown up and had sex. they are always looking for a wholesome little blonde to have as a role model for young kids, make money off of, and hold up to impossible standards.
    I do too know a lot about them. They became famous from a modeling school JohnRobert Powers(which is the school that I am currently going to). Also, Juntin Gurabii(I don't know how to spell his last name) from American Idol and Lucille Ball were also founded by this modeling school. I hope to be like them someday(be a star).

garrick, i wasn't saying you personally. i was saying that in general, we only know a tiny bit about the olsen twins. not enough to form much of an opinion. they became famous from the show "full house." they were babies that didn't have any decision about whether they became stars or not. their parents decided to audition them for the show. if they were in jrp, then that might have just been a way to get in the auditions, but the fact that you are involved with the same modeling school that they allegedly attended doesn't mean that you know them anymore than the rest of us.

also, it's justin guarini. and jrp didn't help him become a star either. he stood in line and auditioned with thousands of other kids for a spot on american idol. and though i justin from ai1, i would hardly consider him a star.

good luck in your endeavors to become a supah star.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but her music is too girlish pop for me.

garrick, i wasn't saying you personally. i was saying that in general, we only know a tiny bit about the olsen twins. not enough to form much of an opinion. they became famous from the show "full house." they were babies that didn't have any decision about whether they became stars or not. their parents decided to audition them for the show. if they were in jrp, then that might have just been a way to get in the auditions, but the fact that you are involved with the same modeling school that they allegedly attended doesn't mean that you know them anymore than the rest of us.

also, it's justin guarini. and jrp didn't help him become a star either. he stood in line and auditioned with thousands of other kids for a spot on american idol. and though i justin from ai1, i would hardly consider him a star.

good luck in your endeavors to become a supah star.
    Thanks for the information and I thought you did a good job of explaining everything. Yes, Justin Guarini. I didin't know that he had to stand in line because JRP qutoes that they helped him get a spot in AI. Maybe they said the wrong words which making us believe what they had said, but I am sure YOU are right.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Hmmm... how do I explain this... I hate Hillary Duff. Like a deep festering hate that springs from the depths of heck. She is above Britney Spears and Boy Bands in general, right now, but she seriously gets on my nerves. Unfortunetly, I like her new song. I'm going to have to bang my head on something now...

Sher, Thank you!!! So true, so true.
    *note to self, Sher is a good poster, I'll put "sher" in my sig to indicate my fav posters, goes off looking for other good posters that write good stuff*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast