+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst Song You Have Heard Recently...

I despise that "halls of my high school" crap song by John Mayer. And "1000 Miles" by Vanessa Carlton.
    I liked '1000 miles' But to each his own. Actually the song by John Mayer get pretty irritating after you hear it for about 5 times.

I hate the new song by Shaggy 'strength of a woman'. liked the message. hated the way he sang it.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Jill
    When I saw the title of this thread I instantly thought "Jenny From the Block". Horrible, horrible, egomaniacal song.

I HATE John Mayer and the stupid, stupid "Body is a Wonderland" song.

Those are the worst songs I've heard in a long, long time. I don ont understand how they are popular enough to get airtime.

Ok, I had to jump in here, technically it's the worst video I've seen recently, but it qualifies. This morning, I saw....

Johnny Cash (looking about 150), singing Nine Inch Nails' "Hurt".

That was just about the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Matt
    Mine's got to be All The Things She said by T.A.T.U

Irrtates the hell out of me.

Jill
    I saw that video too, John. I was horrified at how Johnny looked! Especially interspersed with all the footage of his younger self. Maybe that was a different video, but either way, he has aged considerably. Very sad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123