+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Frenching Madonna???

I think Britney lost her "role model to kids" tag a long while ago.

I didn't think the kiss was a big deal, I'd probably give Maddie a quick peck.
    "That's Numberwang!"

since when britney was a role model to kids??????
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Nope sorry wouldn't french Madonna. She does nothing for me, she tries way to hard to be sexy to actually be sexy. It's all an act and a head line grabber and that just isn't sexy in my book.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by springkey
    since when britney was a role model to kids??????
    LOL....well she started to get very strange towards the end of the relationship between her and Justin. But now she is almost naked in some magazines. What is going on with the life in Hollywood today? It is starting to make me doubt if I want to get a recording contract or an acting gig or not. I am afraid that I won't get popular becuase I won't "take my clothes off," and other garbage like that. It is starting to get more disgusting and more disgusting everyday.

and I quote.

"I think Britney Spears is a wonderful role model for young teens/kids."

-Kelly Clarkson (if you say so chick)
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I won't french her, though I admire her as an artist. What's more, I doubt she will french me either. She will try to kick my a** instead.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Leave me outta this....
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    Leave me outta this....

nah, madonna doesn't do anything for me... but i'd kiss brit and christina.

I saw the "performance" or "act" of the kiss, but it's the "motive" of it that should make one think. Think about it people, it was for money when it comes down to it. Yah, I'm sure you know it. Christina and Madonna aren't dumb. Even Britney as dumb as she looks, she has been in the business long enough to know how shock can cause media hype. She's still young, but she's a professional camera slut by now. They remember how much Eminem and Elton John performing together and the hug between them made huge media coverage, so they did the same. They knew how much free advertisement they were going to get, not from just mtv with that kiss, but on a lot of news stations, newspapers, and tons of websites. And what does this mean?? More sales, more money to fill there pockets, and it will just feed their success.

I bet Christina and Britney was laughing in the back, thinking "oh, this should enable us to stay in the limelight for atleast 3 more months till we finish our next CD. What kind of sexploitation and manipulation should we do next to make those young gullible influential soft minds to buy more of our cd's?" And Madonna in her prime, would have never stooped to kissing these two teeny bopper co-mickey mouse kids, but it's ironic who needs who now, huh? Media whores.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Will not french either three of them
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast