+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: My most embarassing CD is...

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    One person's poison is another's staple. What's embarassing about ABBA, Chicago, Jim Croce or John Denver - they were all movers and shakers for their time and now classic.

Now Transformers....a different story Nausi!

I said my most embarassing was Macarena Dance Party 1996, but I found two others...Disco Dance Hits 1976-1996 & 1977-1997 (not the original artists but others playing covers, like "You Should Be Dancin'" by the Tuned In Boys featuring Midnight Mario). Now that's baaad!
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

I have an incredible amount of embarrasing CDs because I have a whole lot of CDs in general. The most embarrassing for me I suppose would be the 2 Spice Girls CDs I own. I don't really know what I was on when I bought those because I never really actually liked them. I just liked one song on each album so I wasted my money buying the whole thing. I was younger and I was dumber, I guess.
    *Lacey

the most embaressing CD I have would happen to be Avril Lavigne. But don't blame me, my ex-freind bought it for my b-day. Die poser die!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    If someone was to look through your CD/album/tape collection, what one would you be the most embarrassed to admit you own?
    It is some single from late 80's called "French Kiss" (and that is exactly what it "is"). Kind of a funny one, but, uh, to call it music...?

I was volunteering at this hospital picnic thing and they gave away bags of free stuff and my bag had about 6 cds... including Sclub 7. I had never heard if them, but it also came with a shirt, which I wore, in which people told me that they were the 'worst band in the world'.

Now whenever somebody asks why I have that cd (yes, I never threw it away), I say "I swear its not mine! It belongs to my friend, and she keeps forgeting to pick it up!"

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Hi I am new here at this forum was already participating in The Amazing Race forum. Here is my list of the most embarrassing CD collection I own...

All 3 CDs of Britney Spears - Baby, One More Time, Oops... I Did It Again and Britney and all Britney CD singles - Anyone interested in purchasing it? *Yucks* *Looking around*

the most embarrassing tape would probably have to be either Xanadu or Grease 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567