+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Amos

I have all her CDs too, and like, 200 mp3s, and I've made a bunch of wallpapers too, but no imports or mousepads or anything. But that's more because I haven't seen any. I'd probably by a Tori mousepad.

i actually got my mousepad off of ebay. it's really nice. i'm a complete ebay junkie. there's just so much tori stuff on there... and cheap! i've got a ton of mp3s too, and both my wallpaper and my screensaver is all tori all the time. oh, and i made a desktop theme that is really neat... i am so excited and cannot wait for the march 11 show. i keep checking, but tickets haven't gone on sale yet. where are you from that you aren't ever able to see her? hmm... suppose i could check your profile for that, eh? i've got 2 pretty good pics that i took at the m & g on november 29 in chicago. let me know if you'd like to see them. it was just the most amazing experience.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Ha, my profile won't tell you much, other than I'm in Joe Sakic's bedroom. I live in Alberta, and Tori has never come to Alberta, and probably never will.

You can show me the pics for sure! That'd be awesome. March 11, huh. I'm jealous. Again/still/whatever!

hi. sorry it's taken me so long to post here again. i couldn't quite seem to make my pics fit in here. so, i'm gonna try again. they're not very good, but they're mine, and so i'm proud. my husband actually took them, i was too busy trying to get to tori - that's my big red head in the pics! lol

-well, i've tried this like a thousand times, and just learned from john that they can only be 400x400 so here they are... tiny! sorry - i also have them cropped so that it's a better pic of tori - i sent the cropped ones to mikewhy and he is going to post them on the dent.
    Last edited by broken_pryncess; 01-15-2003 at 08:36 PM.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

christ! one would not think it this hard to post a damn picture!! let me try again... i think i have it down (and, not so little, anymore). cross your fingers! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

yea! i did it... here's the other one...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tori looks so adorable in those pics! That's awesome. Is she signing something of yours in that first one?

no - unfortunately... there was ONE person between her and i, and that's whose stuff she is signing - i didn't get anything signed - although i did get the opportunity to give her a letter telling her how i met my husband b/c of her... though, i'm sure it's not real high on her reading list. lol

Well, she says she reads everything, or at least she used to.

Sucks that there was someone in between you! You should have trampled them. Hee.

OK, not really....

believe me... i thought about it. but, i don't think tori would've appreciated it. lol yeah, i've also heard that she reads everything - but, i'm not so sure now that she's become so much more popular and has so many more fans that are giving her stuff. still no word on the presale for toledo, though... i'm getting really anxious!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread