+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Tori Amos

BP,
    Thanks for sharing those pics. Wow, just wow. I would be floating too if I was you. I'm with mrcorkles - completely jealous!
    Glad to hear you had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    BP,
    Thanks for sharing those pics. Wow, just wow. I would be floating too if I was you. I'm with mrcorkles - completely jealous!
    Glad to hear you had a great time!
    thanks! i know - i still just cannot get over it. it was absolutely amazing! i felt a lot like one of those crazed beatles fans crying and being all stupid. she's just the sweetest thing ever. oh, and i forgot to add that we saw tash coming out of the tour bus and being taken into the building. talk about a cutie! it really was..."just wow."
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    ok guys...I tried, I really tried....

but Bug A Martini is the worst song ever written..

I hate, hate, hate it....and I don't hate any Tori song
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Tori's 2005 "Summer Of Sin" Tour in the U.S.
    Tori will be performing solo and her special guests will be The Ditty Bops and Imogen Heap

Date City Venue Ticket Info

Mon, Aug 8, 2005
    8:00PM Atlanta, GA Chastain Park Amphitheatre Tickets onsale NOW at Ticketmaster.com.
    Wed, Aug 10, 2005
    7:30PM West Palm Beach, FL Sound Advice Amphitheatre Tickets go onsale Fri, June 17, 2005 at 10:00am at Ticketmaster.com.
    Thu, Aug 11, 2005
    Tampa. FL Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center Onsale date unknown
    Sat, Aug 13, 2005
    7:00PM Cary (near Raleigh), NC Koka Booth Amphitheatre at Regency Park Tickets go onsale Sat, June 18, 2005 at 10:00am at Ticketmaster.com.
    Sun, Aug 14, 2005
    7:00PM Portsmouth (near Norfolk), VA nTelos Pavilion Harbor Center Tickets onsale NOW at Ticketmaster.com, The Willett Hall box office, www.harborcenter.com or by phone 757-671-8100.
    Tue, Aug 16, 2005
    Wallingford, CT Oakdale Theatre Onsale date unknown
    Wed, Aug 17, 2005
    7:30PM Wantagh, NY Tommy Hilfiger at Jones Beach Theater Tickets onsale NOW at respective box offices, at select Ticketmaster locations, charge by phone (201) 507-8900, (845) 454-3388, (212) 307-7171, or at rondelsenerpresents.com or Ticketmaster.com.
    Fri, Aug 19, 2005
    7:30PM Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center Tickets onsale NOW at respective box offices, at select Ticketmaster locations, charge by phone (201) 507-8900, (845) 454-3388, (212) 307-7171, or at rondelsenerpresents.com or Ticketmaster.com.
    Sat, Aug 20, 2005
    7:30PM Camden, NJ (near Philadelphia, PA) Tweeter Center at the Waterfront Tickets go onsale Sat, June 25, 2005 at 10:00AM at Ticketmaster.com and the Tweeter Center Box Office. They also mention getting tickets at electricfactory.com.
    Sun, Aug 21, 2005
    7:30PM Boston, MA Bank of America Pavilion Tickets onsale NOW at Ticketmaster.com or by phone 617-228-6000.
    Tue, Aug 23, 2005
    7:30PM Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center Tickets go onsale Sat, June 18, 2005 at 12:00pm at Ticketmaster.com.
    Wed, Aug 24, 2005
    7:30PM Baltimore, MD Cavalier Telephone Pavilion At Pier Six Tickets go onsale Fri, July 8, 2005 at 10:00AM at Ticketmaster.com. (This onsale date was listed at Ticketmaster.com, but for now has been removed. I still think the onsale date will apply however...)
    Fri, Aug 26, 2005
    7:30PM Montreal, Quebec, Canada Bell Centre Tickets onsale NOW at Admission.com or at the Bell Centre Box Office, or by phone:
    Montreal (514) 790-1245
    Toronto (416) 861-1017
    Ottawa (613) 237-3800
    Gatineau - Hull (819) 772-2530
    Canada 1 800 361-4595
    USA 1 800 678-5440

Sat, Aug 27, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada Molson Amphitheatre This date was shown on the video screens at the venue during another concert. Waiting for another source to verify...
    Sun, Aug 28, 2005
    7:00PM Rochester Hills (near Detroit), MI Meadow Brook Music Festival Tickets go onsale Sat, June 18, 2005 at 10:00am at Ticketmaster.com.
    Tue, Aug 30, 2005
    Cleveland, OH Tower City Amphitheater Onsale date unknown
    Wed, Aug 31, 2005
    Chicago. IL ??? Onsale date unknown
    Fri, Sept 2, 2005
    Houston, TX ??? Onsale date unknown
    Sat, Sept 3, 2005
    Austin, TX ??? Onsale date unknown
    Mon, Sept 5, 2005
    7:00PM Morrison (near Denver), CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets go onsale Sat, June 18, 2005 at 10:00am at Ticketmaster.com.
    Thu, Sept 8, 2005
    6:30PM Woodinville (near Seattle), WA Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery HOB Presale taking place NOW at Ticketmaster.com.
    Tickets go onsale to general public Sat, June 18, 2005 at 9:00AM at Ticketmaster.com.

Fri, Sept 9, 2005
    Portland, OR ??? Onsale date unknown
    Sat, Sept 10, 2005
    San Francisco, CA ??? Onsale date unknown
    Tue, Sept 13, 2005
    Santa Barbara, CA Santa Barbara Bowl Onsale date unknown
    Wed, Sept 14, 2005
    San Diego, CA Viejas Bayside Onsale date unknown
    Fri, Sept 16, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ Dodge Theatre Onsale date unknown
    Sat, Sept 17, 2005
    7:00PM Los Angeles, CA Greek Theatre Tickets MAY go onsale to general public on Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 10:00am at Ticketmaster.com. This show WAS listed at Ticketmaster but has since been removed. The onsale date may still be correct however...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

ugh...we got nothing! we were trying for the detroit show - the presales sucked...yet again. the general sale started this morning, an we didn't pull up anything worth taking. so...ebay here i come!

meh.

so...who is going to what shows this summer?

After playing and playing and playing "Scarlet's walk", I finally bought Tori's new CD, "The Beekeeper". I bought the limited edition from Amazon...the one with the seeds, the extra song, and the DVD interview. I am so excited.

I really enjoyed "Scarlet's Walk". It reminded me of her earlier stuff.

Can not wait until the new CD arrives. TORI RULES!

*threadjack: Charliebug, did you get my pm?*
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Thanks for posting the tour info, Broken Pryncess. I probably won't be able to make any of those shows this year, but I'm glad you bumped this thread up, because I missed your Tori pics the first time around! They're fantastic!!! Thanks so much for sharing them. Of course, my fave is the one with you and Miss Myra Ellen.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Got my new Tori CD and I am playing it right now! I am really diggin' it! Tori fans, what are your opinions of this CD? What songs do you LOVE? Do you like it better than "Scarlet's Walk"?
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

i did it again!

went to the rochester hills show on sunday - got to meet tori again at the meet & greet, and was actually able to speak to her this time (last time i was like a deer caught in headlights and could barely get out my name!
    anyway...here are some pics that i took...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

mikewhy (who runs thedent.com & amanda (his girlfriend)

tori signing my book

my book (!)

me & tori (!!)

tori signing a pic for my husband, damien

the pic she signed for him:

damien & tori!!

me, damien & tori

i thought this girl was going to pass out...she asked tori to name her unborn baby...???

here's the setlist from that night - it was amazing - joel (her old bodyguard was back for the show since he lives in the area & neil gaiman was there!) - and i finally got to see her perform "tear in your hand".

Original Sinsuality
    Pretty Good Year
    Amber Waves
    Doughnut Song
    China
    Barons Of Suburbia
    God/Running Up That Hill

Karma Police (Radiohead cover)
    Vincent (Starry Starry Night) (Don McLean cover)

Carbon
    Crucify
    Siren
    The Beekeeper

1st Encore

Parasol
    Baker Baker

2nd Encore

Twinkle
    Tear In Your Hand

heaven...absolute heaven.

I am a big Tori fan, and I am so disappointed in "The Beekeeper". I just can't get into it. I had this same problem for awhile w/ "Venus", but eventually came to like it ok. I am hoping this album will grow on me.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

+ Reply to Thread