+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Sweet jesus, are they FULL tracks? *squeals in glee!!*

OK, so they took the tracks DOWN.

Broken or Toxic, do either of you have them?

I'll check the forums at yessaid first.

Gah, ok. I'll do this once I'm home, someone on yessaid has them uploaded on his server, so I'll join the forums and pm him. *pouts* I keep forgetting to check this thread.

yeah, they're full tracks! i've got the entire thing downloaded on my hard drive, burnt onto a cd, and made into a cassette for the car. lol let me know if you can't get something and i'll see what i can do.

*it's great*
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    ok - i dug them up for you - again...not that great, but tori fans can be kind of pushy. imagine that. lol

checked them out and love them. tori looks like a cute little fairy\wood sprite.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    checked them out and love them. tori looks like a cute little fairy\wood sprite.

doesn't she, though? lol

have you listened to any of the new album yet? i am falling absolutely in love with it. cannot wait for the tour.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I totally missed out - ugh! Everyone's taking it down. Totally sucky. I'll have to fire up winMX when I get home, and hope that I dont get a bunch of freakin fakes!!

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I totally missed out - ugh! Everyone's taking it down. Totally sucky. I'll have to fire up winMX when I get home, and hope that I dont get a bunch of freakin fakes!!

i've got the entire thing - pm me your email and i'll get it to you as soon as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    doesn't she, though? lol

have you listened to any of the new album yet? i am falling absolutely in love with it. cannot wait for the tour.
    I havent heard any of it yet. Just bits here and there! I cant wait until it comes out. I think I told you I didnt get Scarletts Walk until recently. I am playing and playing that one still!

I haven't heard The Beekeeper yet (for my own personal reasons, I'll never download tracks from the internet), though I did pre-order the special edition that comes with flower seeds to match the garden theme.

In the meantime, I love love love the Welcome to Sunny Florida DVD even though the best part really is having "Scarlet's Hidden Treasures" because if you're big Tori fan, you know that her unreleased and b-side material is just as good (sometimes even better) than her released stuff or singles.

NOW WORSHIP THESE TORI PICS!

[IMG]images/img/toriamos_beekeeper1.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/toriamos_beekeeper2.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/toriamos_beekeeper3.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/toriamos_beekeeper4.jpeg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Awesome pics, snowflake! Thanks for showing.

BP, thanks for sharing all of this information about the songs from Tori's newest CD and for your insight. Like SFG, I won't hear the songs until I get the CD (also pre-ordered special edition with seeds!) but it's cool to hear someone else's take on the songs.

SFG, I'm worshiping!

Her hair is looking pretty rough these days... apart from that, though, she looks fantastic.I think I like the second one best.

+ Reply to Thread