+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Amos

Thanks for the info, broken_pryncess. I'll ask for it for Valentine's Day! Nah, I'm sure I'll scoop it up when it comes out. Looks to be a good read!

Charlie...I LOVE her music but I dont know much about her life. I believe she has a daughter, doesnt she? How old is her child?
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Hi blondie - hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Sorry for the delay in response; I was out enjoying the holiday.

Yes, Tori has a daughter, Nataysha. Broken_pryncess thinks she's 4 years old. I am really out of touch because I didn't realize she was that old already!

Really sad news - Tori's brother passed away last week due to injuries from a car accident. He was 50 years old. We need to keep Tori and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

I really like Symphony of Life!

In Australia, one of our Australian Idol season 2 sang Tori's Symphony of life and did an amazing job! Ever since then I've been listening to this song none-stop!

To be honest, I hardly know any of Tori's songs apart from Symphony of life. I think I better start downloading more of her songs.

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    I really like Symphony of Life!

In Australia, one of our Australian Idol season 2 sang Tori's Symphony of life and did an amazing job! Ever since then I've been listening to this song none-stop!

To be honest, I hardly know any of Tori's songs apart from Symphony of life. I think I better start downloading more of her songs.

uh...that's not tori. i just googled it and it was someone called "tina arena"...never heard of her, but it's not a tori song. sorry.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Hey, they both have T.A. initials so it could be confusing! Thanks for clearing that up, though, because I was trying to figure out what song that was -- I knew I had never heard of it. Cherish, if you get a chance to listen to Tori Amos, do so. Beautiful, wonderfully addictive, haunting music.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Hey, they both have T.A. initials so it could be confusing! Thanks for clearing that up, though, because I was trying to figure out what song that was -- I knew I had never heard of it. Cherish, if you get a chance to listen to Tori Amos, do so. Beautiful, wonderfully addictive, haunting music.
    Oh thanks CharlieBug and Broken_pryncess for clearing that up for me! I have that song downloaded and I loved it, I honestly thought it was Tori Amos.

But you know what, since there is a whole thread dedicated to Tori, I'm going to take Charlie's advice and download one of the songs you guys recommend

*goes to open Kazza*

(I'll let you guys know what I think when I download some real Tori Amos's music )

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Hi blondie - hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Sorry for the delay in response; I was out enjoying the holiday.

Yes, Tori has a daughter, Nataysha. Broken_pryncess thinks she's 4 years old. I am really out of touch because I didn't realize she was that old already!

Really sad news - Tori's brother passed away last week due to injuries from a car accident. He was 50 years old. We need to keep Tori and her family in our thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks charliebug, I hope you had a nice thanksgiving too! And now, onward toward Christmas!!!!!

That is tragic about Tori's brother.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Speaking of Christmas -- have you heard Tori's version of "Little Drummer Boy"? I love it, and years ago the only place I could find it was on a CD entitled "You Sleigh Me", a compilation of more alternative Christmas music by various artists. I absolutely LOVE this CD! It's my favorite to listen to around the holidays. Don't get me wrong, I can be traditional too and love the regular holiday music as well, but this CD gives it a different spin. And hey, it provides you with another Tori song.

Hey you guys I can't download any of Tori's song from Kazzaa! They all don't work

Any of you guys know where else I can download her music from?

+ Reply to Thread