+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Amos

So who bought it? How is it?

I did
    and i love it
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    mine hasn't come yet...
    Last edited by John; 11-27-2003 at 08:42 PM.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

I'm going to buy it next weekend when I'm at HMV. I really want to just listen to it, but a part of me is telling me to wait for Christmas to listen to it... but I know I can't. Argh!

i got it the day it came out and it's amazing!! we got the special edition and the dvd is great, too. some of the songs it's hard to tell the differences but some are really different. i really like what she did with cfg. yeah, it's missing some classics, but all in all, it's a great cd.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I've heard MP3s of Snow Cherries & Angels, but I want to hear them for "real" on a CD. I will NEVER find it here, so I have to wait until I go to Edmonton next weekend.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I got it a week ago and I'm ok with it now....I guess...I still think Way Down is pretty useless and I could do without the extra 30 seconds.

Cornflake Girl sounds much better....I love the new sound on Bliss and Mary is my new favorite song.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    wow, lots of tori amos fans eh?

I haven't heard much from her, except for her cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit and I thought it was awesome

I bought it, and I bought the DVD one of course. Jeebus. Talk about wasting money, justl ike the Scarlet's Walk DVD and the A Sorta Fairytale DVD. You'd think I'd learn by now. :rolleyes

Way Down is pretty, though, and BFP needs to be represented!

hmm... i really like the dvd. i mean, it's not somethng i'm going to watch everyday, but it was only a couple of bucks extra. but, i'm pretty tori obsessed, so i love everything tori.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread