+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Amos

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    okeey dokeey.....

my faves...cooling, her newest version of crucify live rocks...i love when she covers purple rain and even though it is on Y Kant Tori Read...Fire on the Side if great!
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

i see you found your way over - it's good to have another toriphile here at the fort. i don't know where ducky went???

i actually like everything off of y kant tori read.
    have you seen her in concert at all, bee? i see your in michigan. i just moved to michigan a few days ago - what part are you in?

anyway, welcome to the fort.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I'm up north..never seen her in concert...
    I do have a huge collection of bootlegs though...I live vicariously through that..haha

I was expecting Y Kant Tori Read to be horrible...but I love it...kind of cheesy...but sometimes cheese is good
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

especially when it's tori's cheese. i really like all of the songs on it, but i think cool on your island is perhaps my favorite. she played etienne during the encore of the first show we saw on scarlet's walk in chicago. it was great.

we're about as far south as you can get in michigan. it's too bad you've never gotten to see her live - she is incredible. it's quite an intense experience. how long have you been listening to her?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I'm here!

I've never seen Tori either. The closest she's come is like, 900 miles away.

since 93..I've been addicted ever since

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I'm here!

I've never seen Tori either. The closest she's come is like, 900 miles away.
    well... there you are! i hadn't seen you pop up in awhile... perhaps i need to go back over to the hockey thread and post "the avs suck!" again to get your attention??

there's getting to be a lot of tori's around here!

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    well... there you are! i hadn't seen you pop up in awhile... perhaps i need to go back over to the hockey thread and post "the avs suck!" again to get your attention??
    Ha ha - well it definitely worked the first time! Good thing everyone jumped to your defense right away.

So is anyoen else freaking out excited over the Nov 18 release, Tales of a Librarian?

yeah, it worked, alright. damn that john!!
    definitely excited for nov. 18th to roll around. i can't wait to see what's she's done with some of the old songs and what the 2 new ones are like. i'm all kinds of excited!! howie day's new one came out today - going to have to get that one as well. he was incredible when he opened for her during the first leg of the tour. i just hope that she can't take it and decides to tour before 2005.

+ Reply to Thread