+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Amos

you just go to www.thedent.com and click on news or sightings or whatever you're looking for - they have everything tori! and, the concert is tomorrow... so, i'll let you know how it is. i'm sure it will be amazing. except for the part where we stand out in the cold for six hours hoping to get a glimpse of her at the m&g!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Yes, I know where it is. Theres so much though. It's like... meh. I go to hereinmyhead.com instead.

I hope you do get to meet her. Thats' cool.

sorry i haven't been to this thread in awhile - i've been so busy working on lindsey stuff - but, wanted to let you know that the concert was amazing! our seats were incredible. the one thing that sucked was that she cancelled the m & g. so... i guess we have to wait until next time. she played a lot of different songs this time - like siren, sister janet, and little blue raincoat - and a lot more from scarlet's walk than she did at the last show. anyway, just wanted to let you know how things went.

and, please check out www.lindseydianaryan.com - thanks!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Sounds like fun. I understand why you havent been around much.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show, Broken Pryncess.

Just wanted to say again our hearts are with you, and I, along with many FORTers, am praying for Lindsey's safe return.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

thanks for that snowflake. i didn't even see that post until just now. i've been really bad about checking the threads on here. now that lindsey's home, i'm sure it'll be much easier. i have to say, i am amazed at the people here. in such a scary world, it's nice to know that there are still some decent people in it.

BP
    Not to threadjack
    but, are there any updates on your husband's cousin?
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

You mean like the fact they found her?

LOL

well that's what I get for thread jacking. I did not see that post when I asked about her BP-
    I'm very glad they found her. Just read the site and that guy - they should NEVER let him out.
    <---won't threadjack ever again->>>>
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread