+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: What in the hell are you saying? Sing clearer!

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2151176;
    I'm watching the American Music Awards, but at the same time I have the radio on in background. Someone on the radio station actually called in one of these "What in the hell "are you saying? Sing clearer!" kinda got my attention...

Midnight At The Oasis- Maria Muldaur
    Became.....

"Midnight After You're Wasted!"
    If you are watching the AMA show, this question could be applied to most of this crap. "Why aren't you singing?" This show is a bunch of screaming & groaning, it is just awful.

Well this is an oldie, but I just remembered after reading some of these about the misheard lyrics from Creedence clearwater revivals "Bad Moon on the Rise" where so many people and myself thought part of the lyrics were "theres a bedpost on the right" .. wha????

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2152530;
    Well this is an oldie, but I just remembered after reading some of these about the misheard lyrics from Creedence clearwater revivals "Bad Moon on the Rise" where so many people and myself thought part of the lyrics were "theres a bedpost on the right" .. wha????
    I've never heard that one before. We always sang "There's a bathroom on the right"

Another one that we usually messed up was "Be like that" by Three Doors Down, instead of "If I could be like that" it sounds so much like "f*** me like that" we wondered how they got away with that on the radio...although I now know the correct lyrics I still sing the naughty ones

(Hope the language is OK)

"Low Rider by War"- I remember my ex mother-in-law saying that instead of them saying "Low Rider", she thought they were saying "All Dried Up!"

I Is Stephanie
    THere's a disturbed Song, I can't remember which one, and the lyrics are "You've hurt yourself," But they slur it all together, so it sounds kinda like... Well, say it really fast, and you might get it. It's very dirty, and doesn't really make sense.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2161033;
    THere's a disturbed Song, I can't remember which one, and the lyrics are "You've hurt yourself," But they slur it all together, so it sounds kinda like... Well, say it really fast, and you might get it. It's very dirty, and doesn't really make sense.

That would be "Decadence", and I sing the wrong words on purpose to make myself . Glad to know other people hear it that way, too.
    Could does not mean should

I Is Stephanie
    Well, I wasn't really paying attention until my "brother" sang the wrong ones, and freaked out that he was a bad influence on me. But I guess it is kind of funny.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread