+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who sings it?

MenInUniform
    Originally posted by Mokka
    Paulie why am I not surprised about this song you're trying to figure out . The song that I'm looking for is played in the beginning of the movie when Ryan Phillipe pulls up in his convertible I think, but I'll have to rent the video again to figure out. Lobeck, thanks for the guess but I know the Praise You song but I'm thinking it's another artist. This has been going on for years now, I can't friggin figure it out! AAAAAARGH!
    Every You Every Me (Single Mix) - Placebo This is the name of the song at the very beginning when he's driving the convertible to the shrinks office. I went to cdnow.com and typed in Cruel Intentions Soundtrack in Music to see what the song titles are. You can listen to clips of some of the songs on there. Hope that helps.

dar

Hey, sorry to interrupt here but does any one know that Craig David song where the chorus goes " Im Walking Away" which he says over & over? What is the definite title? I just want the single

Sounds simplistic, but the song is called "Walking Away".
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ahhhh its on his old one, Doh! No wonder I could not find it as a single!:crybaby

Originally posted by MenInUniform
    Every You Every Me (Single Mix) - Placebo This is the name of the song at the very beginning when he's driving the convertible to the shrinks office.

Thanks MIU - I will check it out @ cdnow to see if this is indeed the song (crossing fingers). Thanks for your help.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

Question, what is the song thats in the Shanghai Knights trailer? Noooo not the Kid Rock song....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345