+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet Radio

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I listen to streamingaudio.com and listen to radio stations around the country. that how I got to enjoy KBPI in denver and I listen to WNNX in atlantam I sometimes check out Live-radio.net also. like to check out what other countries are listening to.
    Last edited by joeguy; 08-30-2003 at 09:03 AM.

That sounds cool, joeguy! I'll have to check those out. I miss some radio stations when I lived in DC.
    Who shot who in the what now?

great now I have a new addiction, just what I needed. I went to Launch radio at yahoo and got sucked in. This is so much fun. My station is nlmcp and I'm sure most of you will think it's a little dull but I'm just putting in stuff I like and still trying to figure this all out.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

That's awesome, Nancy! It is addictive! I'm looking forward to listening to your station.

I'm loving this launch net, thanks greenie for getting me into this. we have internet at work now (but we aren't really allowed to use it) but I can listen to the internet radio and it's so nice to have a station that plays what I want to listen to rather then the crud that passes for radio here in Detroit lately.
    Plus I do like the "if you like this artist, you may like this one also" feature as I've discovered a few people I have never heard that I do like. (of course you do get a few songs that are just too odd for words)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Oh I'm glad you really like it, Nancy. I'm listening to you station right now.

I know what you mean about the new artists. I've found a lot that I like, but there are definitely some odd ones out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12