+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Which Artiste do you HATE now ?

Haejin and MSC - Linkin Park the "best music group" EVER??! Boy, you two really show your age. Personally, I find their lyrics to be somewhat corny, their sound too rehearsed (i.e. "studio"), although I'll admit their music can be hefty and powerful.

I don't see what people have against rappers. Linkin Park is actually not pure art-rock - their music is more rock/rap, w/ a bit of metal thrown in.

And Nas has put out some damn good stuff. Don't disaparage his work just because it's not your genre.

In no order...

Avril Lavigne
    Aaron Carter
    Matchbox 20
    Jimmy Eats World
    Kid Rock
    Kelly Osbourne
    Third Eye Blind
    Shawn Desmond
    Fefe Dobson (She sings that Bye Bye Boyfriend song)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    I don't know if "hate" is the right word, but I just don't see the popularity of Uncle Cracker (sp?). Sorry...(And I'm bored *yawn* with cover songs)
    I don't hate Uncle Kracker's sound in general but I am SICK of their "Drift Away" cover being played ad nauseum on the radio. I loves the SOUND of their "Follow Me" -- until I listened to the lyrics. What total conceit, arrogance, shallowness and sucky attitude toward women! UGH!

I also hate just about all rap except Chingy's "Right Thurr." A lot of rap 'artists' sound like a hive of bees if you're not paying careful attention to the lyrics (as though you could understand most of them anyway). But for some reason, "Right Thurr" and Chingy's rapping get me moving and make me feel good. The rest of them can take a hike, including the rap part of "Where Is The Love?" (Talk about lame rhyme schemes and DOGGEREL!)

One more.
    I hate Toby Keith! His voice is OK, but he's butt ugly yet gets by with singing all these songs like he's some chick magnet. Mostly, though, I hate the ultra-reactionary, militaristic, chauvinistic bent in his songs that masquerades as "patriotism" and IMO exploits the tragedy of 9-11-01 for monetary gain and the pursuit of stardom.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    In Asia, there's this band that has taken the region by storm (Well, the girl population mostly) with their charming (Yucks! I say it's disgusting!) looks and good voices (I don't think they CAN sing. They are merely TALKING!)

***Brackets tells you my true feeling about them.

Also:
    The Used
    Slipknot
    Ricky Martin
    B2K

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    In Asia, there's this band that has taken the region by storm (Well, the girl population mostly) with their charming (Yucks! I say it's disgusting!) looks and good voices (I don't think they CAN sing. They are merely TALKING!)

***Brackets tells you my true feeling about them.

Also:
    The Used
    Slipknot
    Ricky Martin
    B2K
    Curious, which band? Is it F4? or am I behind the times hehe

Quote Originally Posted by hksnoopy
    Curious, which band? Is it F4? or am I behind the times hehe
    Hmm...he must mean F4. But then again, I'm behind the times as well. Careful though - there's one very nice member of ForT who's a HUGE fan of F4 (*cough* unexplained *cough ) and she might take umbrage at that.

BTW, is B2K that rap/hip-hop group with 4 young and good-lookin' black guys?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Yap... I meant F4 all right... But I hope I don't upset any F4 fans though... (unexplained)

Yap, B2K are as you mention. The guys that sing the song 'Bump Bump Bump' with P.Diddy...

I hate Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan!
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567