+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which Artiste do you HATE now ?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Beyonce on a hate list ?

Um... Well, everyone has their own opinions...

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    NOrah Jones? geez...The poor girl is being lumped in the pop section...she is so not pop. I saw her when nobody knew who she was....she was shy, but amazing...I saw her with Charlie hunter then again with Willie Nelson....
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    Well first off I am going to say I am a guy. Here are my picks:

Christina Aguilera -- HOT! Her new CD is good if you would all listen to it
    Britney Spears -- I don't like her music much but...HOT!
    Justin Timberlake -- This guy can sing no matter what anyone can say, his CD is also very good...and personally I am jealous of him, look at the girls he is getting: Britney Spears, Alyssa Milano, now Cameron Diaz

The bands/singers I cannot stand are:

Avril Lavigne - Although knockin on heavens door is a good song, the rest suck though
    Whoever sings that "Bye Bye Boyfriend song" her voice makes me want to kill myself
    Missy Elliot -- Don't think she is that good at all
    Ashanti -- I don't think she is that bad but that Aww Baby song is so damn repititive
    Beyonce -- That new Sean Paul song is good but she turned into a slut...she is damn hot...but she should've stuck with her whole proper image, Crazy in Love is the worst song of hers EVER!!!!
    Funny you call Beyonce a slut, when you have Christina Aguilera on your likes list LOL.

Anyway, i agree, everyone has different tastes.

Haha... I guess different people have different presentations of themselves... They are showing the "woman" in them...

Acts I cannot stand:

Justina Timbalake (you know cause he's just so GANGSTA now!)

Britney Spears

Norah Jones...Ugh.

FORT Newbie
    Incubus. I hate them so much.

Father Time lol
    I HATE J-HO!

Fake! Fake as can be. When someone has to proclaim they're "real" (her album, "I'm Real"), they're obviously fake -- trying to hide something. J-Ho isn't "Jenny from the Block" at all! She's just a spoiled girl in an adult's body. Anybody hear of the incident when Ben Affleck was trying to get a restaurant to make her a milkshake? She was hassling them and causing problems. They made it and Ben wanted to leave a $500 tip, but J-Ho wouldn't let him because she's selfish! Didn't hear about it? You can look it up because it happened!

Jenny from the block... Yeah right! I've seen footage of Kelly Roland from Destiny's Child giving back to the inner city in Chicago and she doesn't gloat about it! J-Ho hasn't done a thing, she hasn't given back, the only person she thinks about is herself; and all she does is gloat about her "realness".

Ben dodged a selfish-fake-egotistical bullet in J-Ho! Thank God he didn't marry that THING!

P.S. Oh it feels so good to get that out.

I'm simply going into less detail with the other one because J-Ho has claimed #1 on my Hit List.

2. Ja Rule (Sick of his Mickey-Mouse-selling-out-ass, his first album "Veni Vedi Veci" was actually good. I've hated him since all his relationship garbage began. Thank you, Eminem & 50 Cent (50c more because Em wasn't against Ja as much) for coming along and taking the hip-hop crown!)

My Hit List is pretty short, meaning I have a LOT against these two.
    Last edited by LaZy; 09-20-2003 at 02:55 AM.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

J-Ho ?

Anyway, J.Lo is definitely #1 on my hate list now.. All those "Dear Ben", "I'm Glad" and "Baby I Love U!" is just too much to take. Doesn't she get sick of showing off ? And the videos...

As for Justin, I will be removing him from my list. He's okay now.. His new single is pretty good.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    J-Ho ?
    Yeah you know, J-Ho, J-Lo... Same thing, still crap!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Acts I cannot stand:

Justina Timbalake (you know cause he's just so GANGSTA now!)
    You know those goody two shoes wholesom clean cut Mickey Mouse clubbers, huh, they're just trying to change their image. LOL
    Last edited by tv_is_fake; 09-21-2003 at 08:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast