+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which Artiste do you HATE now ?

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    LOL!!!! DON'T FORGET AARON CARTER HAHAHAHA......his stuff is very wierd....btw you know hes coming out with a greatest hits album from what I have heard....no effence to the dude but WHAT HITS?
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    No way.. thats just crazy. Yeah exactly, what hits? That's retarded that he would put out a greatest hits album before he ever had a hit. I've never even heard his music on the radio.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I think Hilary Duff got the job because the company wanna cash in on new faces of pop... Just like Britney Spears...

And what is about all these rap/hip-hop artistes against one another ? Like 50 Cent & Eminem VS JA Rule ? Nas VS Jay-Z ? Well.. I do not like that. I mean, it's funny how their songs talk about world peace and stuff, and then here they are saying they hate so and so. Irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    And what is about all these rap/hip-hop artistes against one another ? Like 50 Cent & Eminem VS JA Rule ? Nas VS Jay-Z ? Well.. I do not like that. I mean, it's funny how their songs talk about world peace and stuff, and then here they are saying they hate so and so. Irritating.
    I've respect for both Nas and Jay-Z, but their so-called rivalry is annoying. Ja Rule, on the other hand, I can't stand at all. I don't particularly care for Eminem, either - but give me him over Ja Rule anyday. :mad:

Ja Rule need to cool... Why he get so work up that 50 Cent is becoming famous ? I mean, he needs counselling... Music is not equal to being a hooligan.

I absolutely despise Good Charlotte. Not a fan of Aaron's, either, but if you listen to radio Disney there seem to be about 4 girls out there who have enjoyed some of his stuff. And I can understand if he came out with a greatest hits thing ... that station does play a lot of songs by him. Him and Hilary Duff. ::shudders::
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by punkish

OMGGG flashbacks to sixth grade!!! I remember when this parody first came out and EVERYONE was talking about it..... hilarious!!!! y'all should listen to that

People I hate

Is it okay that I hate beyonce??? don't hurt me; its just that her video is WAAYYYY overplayed and overrated... and when she was in Destinys Child, she was SUCH a fame hog.. the other girls were right to leave the group she wanted allll the spotlight

Others
    Avril - poser
    Good Charlotte - posers
    Hilary Duff - shes a fine actress, but singing aint her thing
    X-Tina
    Justin Timberlake - because he trys to beatbox.. I feeel bad for him. Oh and when he was in NSYNC, his hair was.. um.. special
    Evanesence - bleck
    Eve - I can't explain it... just dont like her!
    Mary J Blige - blechh
    ASHANTI!!! - geez her song Aw Baby... geez its like a Herbal Essences commerical in song! Aw babyyy

Well, Destiny's Child has not disbanded. They just wanted to persuade solo careers to try new stuff.

I have never understood why so many people love Justin Timberlake. At all. Even when he was a part of NSYNC, I thought he was the worst one. (and I don't really like any of the members of nsync particularly).
    I just don't get it. And what's with that senorita(sp?) song???? I heard it the other day, and I thought 'what the heck is this crap?? Oh. Justin. That's fitting then.'

oh yeah.....no offense to justin fans. Just not my taste!
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast