+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst band, ever. Officially too!

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Why on earth are the Goo Goo Dolls on the list? Or the Doors? The highest one on the list that deserves it is Vanilla Ice.
    Hey controversy sells. They decided to add groups that would get discussions like this, going!

Chris

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Hey controversy sells. They decided to add groups that would get discussions like this, going!

Chris
    Good insight, there Chris!

I love Bad Music. Is REO Speedwagon on that list?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Man -- whoever thought up that list must have been smokin' some heavy-duty crack. I'm surprised The Beatles weren't included in that list...
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Man -- whoever thought up that list must have been smokin' some heavy-duty crack. I'm surprised The Beatles weren't included in that list...
    Ooooh that would be blasphemy!

As far as I'm concerned and this is just my opinion, The Beatles should only be #1 on any 'best of' lists. Now I know that most young people today think that the Beatles music is old fashioned, but most every group/artist today, would list the Beatles as one of their main influences.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Good insight, there Chris!

I love Bad Music. Is REO Speedwagon on that list?
    Surprisingly no! Now I like a couple of their songs, but I could see them as being a candidate for one of the 50 worst artists. That just goes to show you the ignorance of the people that put this list together!

Chris

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'm almost surprised the Rolling Stones aren't on this list.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I'm almost surprised the Rolling Stones aren't on this list.
    You know I like some of their songs from the 60's & 70's, but they've overstayed their welcome by about 25 years. But they are still one of the top grossing touring bands, today. Just goes to show you that people like to live in the past, regardless if it is old and shriveled up!

That being said, I'm seriously thinking of going to this KROQ's Inland Invasion III (So. Cal) . But at least most of the artists are around my age or a couple of years older. But none that are 60 years or older!

Chris

The worst band EVER was a group of guys my sister and I met one summer in the Gold Country mountains of California. They were all from Palo Alto and kept us entertained for a couple weeks in the summer, but after we went home, they would tape cassettes of their band to my Grandma's dog's collar and ask her to send them to us.

They were called The Flow and THEY SUCKED ROCKS. I mean, REALLY REALLY bad...heh heh. So bad they didn't even get the opportunity to make the list!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    The worst band EVER was a group of guys my sister and I met one summer in the Gold Country mountains of California. They were all from Palo Alto and kept us entertained for a couple weeks in the summer, but after we went home, they would tape cassettes of their band to my Grandma's dog's collar and ask her to send them to us.

They were called The Flow and THEY SUCKED ROCKS. I mean, REALLY REALLY bad...heh heh. So bad they didn't even get the opportunity to make the list!
    GG: Where in the Gold Country???
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

My grandparents have a summer home and guest house in Twain Harte that they live in during the summer. The rest of the year, they live in Rossmoor.

Not very many people know where Twain Harte is...lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast